Forums / Community / General Discussion

When/If a New Xbox Console Comes Out..

OP Fishztikz

What should they name it? Obviously, going from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, they can't count (jk), so what should the name be?
xbox 1/2 duh!
Xbox Infinity?
xbox 1080
because that is 3 360
then xbox 4
then xbox 1440
XBOX YOLO... now with swag AND loot.
Xbox 4K - except that the 360 was the 360 because it was competing with PS3 (Xbox 2 therefore sounds worse), and Xbox 4K would compete with PS5, so possibly same problem.

4K would be the standard by the time of the next one though. I'll vote that :)
PS - Xbox Infinity isn't bad - another tie in to Halo (like Cortana) :)
Xbox 420 with the Xbox 420 weed limited edition

pls make it happen Microsoft
Xbox Two?
nkTJH wrote:
Xbox Infinity?
I liked this one!
Fishztikz wrote:
What should they name it? Obviously, going from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, they can't count (jk), so what should the name be?
XBOX LIES LIES LIES!!!

* at least the description would be accurate.

We'd have weekly updates that -Yoink- up the previous weeks downloads, a dashboard that you can shout instructions at (that ignores you completely), 100 FPS playback for all those dull exclusives and a pointless backwards compatible feature that will only work with single disc games bough on a Tuesday in May when the moon was in full ascension.

Oh, and a personal Skype address for Major -Yoinking!- Elbow, or whatever his name is... so he can irritate you with his falsetto -Yoink- news delivery any time you don't like.

I'll put down my deposit now. Can't wait.
Quote:
Xbox Infinity
Quote:
I liked this one!
Quote:
Same!!!! ( I don't know how to quote properly so this is ARK4AM KN1G4T writing this
I didn't do the correct one did I?