1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Share your thoughts, and dont try reverse psychology trying to make everyone think that it's immature so you don't get bags dropped on you.

Teabagging is a time old tradition as old as online multiplayer itself and at some point everyone has done it and laughed or had it done to them and completely raged out...lol

Let's hear it!

Share your bagging glory...
I traditionally only teabag when I'm losing...or if I kill someone who's teabagging

This old school vid is my favorite instructional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM2Jxc4zI90
I'll only teabag if someone has already done it to me.
JUST DO IT MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!
I only teabag when the guy I killed was teabagging me and/or my teammates, or when I pull off an amazing clutch. That being said, I am not somebody who teabags every kill I get.

For those who are antagonistic towards teabagging in Halo, just remember what the Halo 4 holograms could do if your placed it on a disabled enemy Spartan.
I don't teabag other people. I can neither confirm nor deny that I'll body smack though in rare cases.
I like to make little challenges for myself if I know I can't quite get to the person I killed in time for them to see me in their death camera...
I waltz up to their corpse and bag it until I'm spotted by the other team then I try to fight my way out of it...
Caution: doing this can backfire and lead to the dreaded "gang-bag"...
I don't teabag other people. I can neither confirm nor deny that I'll body smack though in rare cases.
Okay, okay I can respect the "not on the first date/saving my bags for someone special" approach to bagging...lol

Thanks for sharing, now I know what you really mean if you kill me and give me an ole fashion slap to the face when I'm down...
Okay, okay I can respect the "not on the first date/saving my bags for someone special" approach to bagging...lol

Thanks for sharing, now I know what you really mean if you kill me and give me an ole fashion slap to the face when I'm down...
Nah. I save that more for the guy that does nothing but corner camp camo spawn for the entire match then dies with it repeatedly.

He also maybe got some extra lead pumped into him....
The only time I think a person deserves the teabag is when they either Spartan Charge or try to Spartan Charge you and fail or if you start getting shot from the back and you bust a reversal.

Btw, I am not against the Spartan Charge being in the game, I just hate it being done on me, but that's another story for another time.
Not a fan of teabagging, but I'll do it to anyone who teabags me
D M4N8 wrote:
The only time I think a person deserves the teabag is when they either Spartan Charge or try to Spartan Charge you and fail or if you start getting shot from the back and you bust a reversal.

Btw, I am not against the Spartan Charge being in the game, I just hate it being done on me, but that's another story for another time.
Reversal bags are totally proper etiquette in halo, for sure! * high-five*
Not a fan of teabagging, but I'll do it to anyone who teabags me
Bluesbrother57 says, with great bags, comes great responsibility...moral bags, bags with some class.

Mine are more morally casual, like a local bar tramp.
I'll only teabag if someone has already done it to me.
Same here
I'll teabag someone who had a major advantage, and lost it due to poor decision making and or a bad shot. For instance, say I punch a dude to death who is attacking me with an Energy Sword. I would teabag him because he lost a definite advantage. (This actually happened, the guy kept teabagging me for the rest of the match after I took his sword)

Otherwise, if some jerk continuously uses Spartan charge like there's no tomorrow, and I kill them after a successful charge of theirs (or a missed Spartan Charge for that matter) I'll teabag them a time or 10.

So yeah, it's all a matter of "Did they deserve it?". Most times, if I teabag someone, it's for a reason. haha, a good reason. I don't really teabag someone "just cuz".
I'll teabag someone who had a major advantage, and lost it due to poor decision making and or a bad shot. For instance, say I punch a dude to death who is attacking me with an Energy Sword. I would teabag him because he lost a definite advantage. (This actually happened, the guy kept teabagging me for the rest of the match after I took his sword)

Otherwise, if some jerk continuously uses Spartan charge like there's no tomorrow, and I kill them after a successful charge of theirs (or a missed Spartan Charge for that matter) I'll teabag them a time or 10.

So yeah, it's all a matter of "Did they deserve it?". Most times, if I teabag someone, it's for a reason. haha, a good reason. I don't really teabag someone "just cuz".
If you beat someone down who had an energy sword, I'll lend you my bags to drop on them as well...good form!
On the one hand I think it's sad that so many people think that it's okay to exercise bad manners since the whole point of the game is to kill each other anyway. After all, what's ruder than murder? On the other hand I guess it's even sadder that I somehow think that an environment of murder and mayhem has no reason not to be a place of decency and respect. What strange and complex creatures we are. Oh, and noxious too. Definitely noxious.
I use it (teabag) as a psychological weapon.
I use it (teabag) as a psychological weapon.
"Did he just t-bag me?!! This guy is f#@kin teabagging!!! Raaahhhhh!!!"
Lolololol
If 343 truly loved me, they would leave a 5 second smudge on my defeated enemy's visor in the shape of my nads upon they're respawn...
Id laugh so hard I'd probably puke!

Please god! Please!
Tea time of course. jj
I don't have time to bag, besides, I'm not good enough to do it.
When I teabag, it's more of a respect thing. For instance, if someone gets the jump on m first but then I end up killing him, I'll just say GG mate. Prophet of Ark isn't dying today! I'm fine with it, however if it's a disrespectful tbag, then I'm not ok with it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3