1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
When I teabag, it's more of a respect thing. For instance, if someone gets the jump on m first but then I end up killing him, I'll just say GG mate. Prophet of Ark isn't dying today! I'm fine with it, however if it's a disrespectful tbag, then I'm not ok with it.
So your saying, It is a great honor where you come from to press your plums against a defeated enemies face...nice

Interesting, I'd love to know how you conclude if your getting a respect bag or disrespect bag?...lol
When I finally get revenge that one dumb-face who has been killing me all game. Yup. They are the one to get the bag. They usually kill me again instantly but they can't recover from the bag. Suddenly I am the best around.
they can't recover from the bag. Suddenly I am the best around...
The only thing that beats an initial and preemptive
Bag, is another bag of better form or delivery...you cannot overcome a default bagging with another default bag especially if you were bagged first.

Otherwise your right, they cannot overcome the first bagging.
Now say you kill me and you deliver a bag, the shock and awe hits your opponent and now both of you know there are more important things taking place in this match. Abandon the win, now your sole purpose becomes getting out from under that bagging.
Now say I find you and kill you and just drop a few on you....the score isn't 1-1 on the bag board, the enemy knew it was coming so it was expected (decreased value)...the score should reflect something more like 2-1...

Unless say I kill you, drop bags plasma nade on your face your corpse flops over and I alternate shooting your butt cheeks (left,right,left,right) scooting your body across the floor....then in that case the score on the bag board would reflect 2-2 Or 0-0...

Sometimes it can take multiple games to get out from under a good bagging...

There's an art to a great "counter-bagging"
Another great one is sit on their face drop a nade between your legs and boost away like you bagged and took a dump on them...
A good "sneak bag" is always great to, a little crouch bump over their body as you crouch walk over their body....this is great for a non retaliation bag as it confuses the enemy as to if you meant to bag...
"Did I just get bagged? Okay maybe not?! I'll be watching you buddy!!"...
In 2 scenarios:
When I get bagged first.
When I reversal 5-shot someone.
I've seen some very interesting bag drops in H5 that seem fairly new, which is a good sign that this tradition is continuing and evolving.

Few new ones I've see are as follows:
Message in a bottle bag- any style of teabagging from across the map but within view of the dead opponents kill screen...

scavenger bag- part of the new to bagging initiative, an apprenticeship bagging program where an experienced bagger shows the noob the ropes by bagging his kills in order to provide visuals of proper form and execution. Which is nice to see the vets taking the next generation under their wing...sometimes when your new you get so caught up in the kill you forget you owe a good bagging to the last guy you killed before starting upon the next...
Looks like I stumbled upon a world class T-bag connoisseur. Well in any case I drop bags whenever I have the time to, if I know I won't get shot in the act and give the team a point, you can expect my Spartan nads on your face.

Tbagging is a fading art form because its garnered so many haters, which only proves that it was too good at its job: Get the other team heated enough that they lose their focus LMAO.
I only do it to my friends because they know i'm not a conceited -Yoink-. I hate t-baggers though, and regardless to what the OP says, it's immature and childish.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
I only do it to my friends because they know i'm not a conceited -Yoink-. I hate t-baggers though, and regardless to what the OP says, it's immature and childish.
P.T.S.D, most likely from some higher tier bagging...
Shake it off buddy, it's just a game...laugh a little...

Loogs wrote:
Looks like I stumbled upon a world class T-bag connoisseur. Well in any case I drop bags whenever I have the time to, if I know I won't get shot in the act and give the team a point, you can expect my Spartan nads on your face.

Tbagging is a fading art form because its garnered so many haters, which only proves that it was too good at its job: Get the other team heated enough that they lose their focus LMAO.
Exactly right my friend, go for the bag watch out for the enemy and if the timing is right bombs away!
Just be on the swivel for the "gang bag", "the conga bag" or the "tag-team bag" all of which are nuclear level, career destroying teabags...

If done correctly totally acceptable to sacrifice a death so that the enemy team can see there buddy being bagged.. that's a mind -Yoink-...
As much as it may be a gesture of just screwing around with your friends, I beg to differ. The stigma of looking down on others in the process has become so strong it's become almost as derogatory as "trash" in my eyes.

Sorry, but I rather not look like a jerk to anyone else.
HaXoR73 wrote:
As much as it may be a gesture of just screwing around with your friends, I beg to differ. The stigma of looking down on others in the process has become so strong it's become almost as derogatory as "trash" in my eyes.

Sorry, but I rather not look like a jerk to anyone else.
That appears to be the stigma of teabagging...quite honestly I think it's misdirected...in most cases the person bagged either had poor execution of some sort typically with an advantage...
This can only be communicated online without proximity chat via visual display...ie teabagging
I see players here saying that their bags are almost comparable to laughing at the person they killed...
More so than a derogatory thing...imo
Like spiking a football off the ground after a touchdown
Message in a bottle bag- any style of teabagging from across the map but within view of the dead opponents kill screen...

The problem with this one is that H5 doesn't do kill cams. Other Halos you can look around after dying the try figure out where that shot came from but more importantly is some fool sending me a Message in a Bottle Bag. In H5 it's hard to know which way the kill screen is pointing if they aren't directly in front of the victor.

Sometimes the vanquished doesn't get or see the Message in the Bottle Bag but it's the warm fuzzy bag and thought that counts.
Bionicled wrote:

Sometimes the vanquished doesn't get or see the Message in the Bottle Bag but it's the warm fuzzy bag and thought that counts.
Indeed it is, all you can do is hope someone sees it taking place...

I rounded a corner once and seen a red guy bagging like no tomorrow from clear across the map I looked between us seen my dead teammate and was like "whhhaats going on here?" I knew right then we were dealing with some professional grade baggers...
I'm not good enough at multiplayer to teabag. (T_T )
When I teabag, it's more of a respect thing. For instance, if someone gets the jump on m first but then I end up killing him, I'll just say GG mate. Prophet of Ark isn't dying today! I'm fine with it, however if it's a disrespectful tbag, then I'm not ok with it.
So your saying, It is a great honor where you come from to press your plums against a defeated enemies face...nice

Interesting, I'd love to know how you conclude if your getting a respect bag or disrespect bag?...lol
It's hard to explain, you just know when someone is being cocky. Like of someone keeps on killing you and every time he does he always tbags.
All the more reason to teabag imo, get inside they're head...might give you an edge...might not either, I say it's always safe to assume bagging will work to your advantage in most cases
T-Baging or shooting bodies is a classic on Halo games. :v
It doesn't matter, you can t-bag your teammates or enemies that you didn't even kill xD
It is like a ritual
It doesn't matter, you can t-bag your teammates or enemies that you didn't even kill xD
It is like a ritual
And if I may build upon your last comment, bagging inanimate objects is appropriate in certain situations also.
Example:
Toss a sticky nade on a warthog, warthog blows up! Double kill! Who do you bag? Driver? Gunner?
Imo you climb up in the flaming burnt warthog and start breakdance baggin...
There's no rules man, just let em drop...good way to look at it is your either going to win or lose before the match began, why not go out leaving the enemies face looking like they fought a bag of potatoes?
I use it (teabag) as a psychological weapon.
"Did he just t-bag me?!! This guy is f#@kin teabagging!!! Raaahhhhh!!!"
Lolololol
If 343 truly loved me, they would leave a 5 second smudge on my defeated enemy's visor in the shape of my nads upon they're respawn...
Id laugh so hard I'd probably puke!

Please god! Please!
Here is a clear example of that...
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Silver%20Spectral/video/35281436
IrishLaws5 wrote:
But...
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Silver%20Spectral/video/35281394
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3