1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
IrishLaws5 wrote:
I only do it to my friends because they know i'm not a conceited -Yoink-. I hate t-baggers though, and regardless to what the OP says, it's immature and childish.
But...
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Silver%20Spectral/video/35281394
Woooooooooooo baby!
Clearly in this situation the guy with sword/rockets knows a baggin is inbound.
That's the risk you take with 2 power weapons and coming up short, I'd say there was no choice in the matter...

Prime examples of upper alpha tier bagging.
Notice how he stamps those bags with his signature style butt poke at the end.
Notice his teammate gets the "blind side reverse message in a bottle bag" sees his buddy's career being destroyed before his very eyes, trys to help but falls prey to the ninja balls baggin...

You have to be careful to assess the situation and visually grade the level of bagging that's taking place in front of you before deciding to intervene! clearly his teammate should have just let it happen and moved on...When an alpha bag is dropped, you need to take caution that you don't turn the situation nuclear...which in this case it did!

Now the whole red team will carry this weight for the rest of their lives...
if I kill someone who's been particularly annoying, whether that be some guy who's tea bagging everyone, has been obliterating my team with a power weapon. also sometimes friends just to tick them off. and of course as a sense of, what's the word? friendliness? you know when you're in a base taking it with some teammate by you and you both start tea bagging randomly for no apparent reason.
I tend to teabag only when they deserve it. Like people who team kill, or mic spam, or camp around the corner with a shotgun.
I usually only teabag when I pull off a really good kill when I was supposed to die. Like a good clutch kill or an awesome reversal. Or better yet when someone is mid-assassinating me and they get dropped by a sniper before they get the kill on me. That's always a great time! On the subject, is there a teabag compilation floating around on YouTube?
IrishLaws5 wrote:
I only do it to my friends because they know i'm not a conceited -Yoink-. I hate t-baggers though, and regardless to what the OP says, it's immature and childish.
But...
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Silver%20Spectral/video/35281394
Woooooooooooo baby!
Clearly in this situation the guy with sword/rockets knows a baggin is inbound.
That's the risk you take with 2 power weapons and coming up short, I'd say there was no choice in the matter...

Prime examples of upper alpha tier bagging.
Notice how he stamps those bags with his signature style butt poke at the end.
Notice his teammate gets the "blind side reverse message in a bottle bag" sees his buddy's career being destroyed before his very eyes, trys to help but falls prey to the ninja balls baggin...

You have to be careful to assess the situation and visually grade the level of bagging that's taking place in front of you before deciding to intervene! clearly his teammate should have just let it happen and moved on...When an alpha bag is dropped, you need to take caution that you don't turn the situation nuclear...which in this case it did!

Now the whole red team will carry this weight for the rest of their lives...
Are not you impressed?...
There are two instances where I will always teabag, no matter what:
  1. When I'm hiding with a teammate near a corner or something and we acknowledge each other, it's more of a "hey what's up" thing rather than an insult
  2. When I assassinate someone and there's nobody shooting at me. I do it only because the recipient is either A: completely tunnel visioned and quite frankly they deserved it, or B: I ninja'd them.
I also do this thing where if I manage to outmaneuver an opponent trying to perform a skillful kill on me (like trying to ninja me but they miss the hit), I look at their dead corpse and shake my player model so it looks like he's shaking his head "No". It doesn't always come across like that, but I like doing it nonetheless.
I do it only when I'm losing or I'm just really angry and do it just to calm down.
Wraith0912 wrote:
There are two instances where I will always teabag, no matter what:
  1. When I'm hiding with a teammate near a corner or something and we acknowledge each other, it's more of a "hey what's up" thing rather than an insult
  2. When I assassinate someone and there's nobody shooting at me. I do it only because the recipient is either A: completely tunnel visioned and quite frankly they deserved it, or B: I ninja'd them.
I also do this thing where if I manage to outmaneuver an opponent trying to perform a skillful kill on me (like trying to ninja me but they miss the hit), I look at their dead corpse and shake my player model so it looks like he's shaking his head "No". It doesn't always come across like that, but I like doing it nonetheless.
I'm finding in most situations concerning teabagging players are simply just trying to communicate something else other than a direct insult.
I really like the shaking the head no, a nice clean way of saying "not today scrub"...lol
I do it only when I'm losing or I'm just really angry and do it just to calm down.
Dropping bags can be great therapy if you get gaming anxiety...
Watch the pros, they don't get bent out of shape over a death they're calm and collected and shrug it off...
Excellent point to mention.
I was playing a game last night where someone killed me when I was already half shields and then he bagged me. Shortly after he messaged me and said, "1v1". Yeah, that wasn't teabag worthy and he came off as a moronic D-bag.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I was playing a game last night where someone killed me when I was already half shields and then he bagged me. Shortly after he messaged me and said, "1v1". Yeah, that wasn't teabag worthy and he came off as a moronic D-bag.
AHH I see! See this senerios sounds like a case of sloppy baggin...thats why I started this thread, to stop these unfortunate situations from occurring.

Noobs without good mentors to show them the ropes of how to deliver a high quality baggin...id shake it off, odds are his bags were half dropped and quite possibly didnt actually make any contact...

On the flip side he could've been assigned as designated "cleanup bagger" like someone's prison wife, following around players with actual talent and bagging their kills. "Bag that scrub, my minion"

Just remember, deliver the first initial bagging as to not go into bagging debt...strike first! It's easier

Id rule this bagging as 0...

however if the player was on a team and his teammate said "hey bag that guy I gotta "_""....then it possibly was a legit "hand-me-down baggin"... which are .5's on the bag board...(worth less if not actually your kills)
Depends on the situation or my mood, but I usually bag someone that got the drop on me but choked, or lost a fight with a power weapon. If you screw up royally your getting bagged. Lastly, the final player i kill for a win in FFA is definitely gettin the buisness, plus a melee or sticky for good measure.

Ps. As much -Yoink- as i give to 343, Ill give credit for them making holograms auto Tbag killed opponents in H4! That -Yoink- is hilarious!
I only teabag if...
  • They did it to me first
  • My team is winning by 20 kills
Dope178 wrote:
I only teabag if...
Ah! A respectable bagger here! This Elite does it far more often: http://xboxclips.com/IgnotusSPARTAN/8b10da12-c606-4104-844d-e389a6f697b9

LOL! JK, I just figured SDx SKAVENGER would get a kick out of that.
Dope178 wrote:
I only teabag if...
Ah! A respectable bagger here! This Elite does it far more often: http://xboxclips.com/IgnotusSPARTAN/8b10da12-c606-4104-844d-e389a6f697b9

LOL! JK, I just figured SDx SKAVENGER would get a kick out of that.
Ah, the nostalgic pre-bagging warm-up...
This elite most likely sees the enemy Spartan and acknowledges the threat but nothing breaks the warm up, so important to properly time the motions until your bags drop without much thought in mind...
This appears to be a gentleman/woman who is focused on delivering the most quality bags they can and for that the enemy should be grateful...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3