Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] When you first saw Halo

OP buzzsaw135

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Yes, and I was pissed because I couldn't play it till H3 came around.
For a brick he flew pretty good
buzzsaw135 wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Where you blinded by its majesty ?
Blinded?
Paralyzed, dumbstruck ?
No holy one
Yet the humans were able to evade your ships, land on the sacred ring and desecrate it with their filthy footsteps.
How was I supposed to know they had filthy footsteps?
They always had! You fight in the field yourself, how can you ask such thing?
Then Arbiter says butt for no reason and proceeds to jump out of the ship and die in space.
sad earrape music RIP Thel 'Vadamee. He failed to safeguard his wedding ring.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Blinded?
Paralyzed, dumbstruck ?
No holy one
Yet the humans were able to evade your ships, land on the sacred ring and desecrate it with their filthy footsteps.
How was I supposed to know they had filthy footsteps?
They always had! You fight in the field yourself, how can you ask such thing?
Then Arbiter says butt for no reason and proceeds to jump out of the ship and die in space.
sad earrape music RIP Thel 'Vadamee. He failed to safeguard his wedding ring.
He never got to marry that female elite :(. WHO C A N S A Y W H E R E T H E R O A D G O E S
My first experience with Halo was about 11 years ago and I honestly don't remember what it was like.
It depends, there can be so many definitions and so many ways to describe it
Shame for breaking the streak! LOL!

First time I saw Halo was on an original Xbox kiosk at the Base Exchange on Osan Air Force Base, South Korea in 2001. The demo for CE was up and I fell in love.
Halo was the reason I bought the original xbox. Other game moving mechanics were forward, backward, left and right. Halo you could move the character diagonally. I loved the game from the moment I started playing. The vehicles were a blast to drive.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
buzzsaw135 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
Soon the Great Journey shall begin, but when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
Soon the Great Journey shall begin, but when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind.
Then John Cena busts through the ships walls and chokes slams the prophets. Afterwards, he and Arbiter got onto a Unicorn that was just sitting in a corner for some reason and fly away. Arbiter pulls out a picture of Chief on the toilet reading a news paper, looks at it and and says "dEmOn!11!!"
buzzsaw135 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
Then John Cena busts through the ships walls and chokes slams the prophets. Afterwards, he and Arbiter got onto a Unicorn that was just sitting in a corner for some reason and fly away. Arbiter pulls out a picture of Chief on the toilet reading a news paper, looks at it and and says "dEmOn!11!!"
THE STREAK HAS BEEN BROKEN AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN! And so...
Spoiler:
Show
I had read about Halo in what might of been EGM or Game Informer (was GI even around then?) back in the day. I knew it was supposed to be a good game even before it was released. Then I opted to buy a game cube instead... That was a mistake. Later I played Halo for the first time at a friend's house. The multiplayer was cool, but not having really played before, i wasn't sure what I thought about the game. I believe it took a second LAN party at another friend's house, where we played games all night before I was completely hooked. What's crazy is that I hadn't even touched the campaign yet. I bought a used xbox and Halo and the campaign blew me away. It was such an epic experience. Halo has to be the single best console gaming experience I've ever had.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
THE STREAK HAS BEEN BROKEN AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN! And so...
Spoiler:
Show
No u. *Hitmarker*
buzzsaw135 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
Is this where we play the next scene of Tarturus burning Arbiter?
LbonB312 wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
No, you will not !
Is this where we play the next scene of Tarturus burning Arbiter?
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH.
Spoiler:
Show
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I hate it when people try to start these things and they (and others) get the quotes wrong.
Seeing as this is the topic, I just wrote this entire scene as a chapter for a book (a Halo 2 & 3 novelisation): Here's the link.

Now, let's continue:

You've drawn quite a crowd...
Seeing as this is the topic, I just wrote this entire scene as a chapter for a book (a Halo 2 & 3 novelisation): Here's the link.Now, let's continue:

You've drawn quite a crowd...
Well, when someone live streams Fortnite they are bound to get viewers.
My oldest brother was the one who showed me Halo, long story too lazy to write a big paragraph, but this is how I fell in love with the Halo franchise
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3