Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] When you first saw Halo

OP buzzsaw135

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Seeing as this is the topic, I just wrote this entire scene as a chapter for a book (a Halo 2 & 3 novelisation): Here's the link.Now, let's continue:

You've drawn quite a crowd...
If they came to hear me beg, they would be disappointed.
Seeing as this is the topic, I just wrote this entire scene as a chapter for a book (a Halo 2 & 3 novelisation): Here's the link.Now, let's continue:

Thel gets kicked clean in the grapes directly afterwards, he gets on his knees and begs for them to call an ambulance.

Thel gets kicked clean in the grapes directly afterwards, he gets on his knees and begs for them to call an ambulance.
Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
Gentlemen, we're lucky to have you back... Go ahead Cortana.

Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
Thel flys grapes first through a window of the ship and hits Chief. Chief screams then explodes for no reason, Johnson tries to attack Thel but his pet Unicorn, Phil, quick scoped Johnson.

Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
Thel flys grapes first through a window of the ship and hits Chief. Chief screams then explodes for no reason, Johnson tries to attack Thel but his pet Unicorn, Phil, quick scoped Johnson.
AND I just lost faith in this thread 😅

Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
AND I just lost faith in this thread 😅
Some guy named Faith walked into the room, witnessing the chaos. He walked away but he slipped on a banana peel, fell to the ground and exploded.
Earliest memory was at a friends house, Halo 3 on Narrows, lets say that experience cost me a lot of money.

Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
15 covenant capital ships just outside the killzone.This is fleet admiral Harper we are engaging the enemy

Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
15 covenant capital ships just outside the killzone.This is fleet admiral Harper we are engaging the enemy
Negative, Admiral. Form a defensive perimeter around the cluster.
Let's stay on topic please.
buzzsaw135 wrote:

Uh... raaawur?
scene changes.
Negative, Admiral. Form a defensive perimeter around the cluster.
Somethings not right,the fleet that destroyed reach was 50 times this size.
Let's stay on topic please.
On second thought I don't really see a topic to be on so I'm gonna lock this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3