1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Halo 4 - Mackenzie Mason’s motion capture acting really made Cortana come to life, especially the facial expressions. It’s what helped make the best Halo campaign IMO.

I really hope she would return to play the part again.
tuhin94 wrote:
Heavily favor H2A Cortana’s character model and dialog :-)
I agree with this. I also like H3s, but the haircut in the back of the head is weird.
HALO 4
Halo 2 anniversary or Halo 4
Halo 2 Anniversary cinematic (not in game)
Halo 4 and Halo 2 anniversary.
H4 no question
H2A
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like halo 3's appearance more. The only thing I'd change about it would be the back of the head. The hair back there is weird. : P
Halo 2 and 3 version are my favourites. Didn't like her Halo CE or 5 appearance. No strong opinions for her Halo 4 look.

But her voice is extremely attractive, regardless of which game she's in.
Halo 4 Boi!
I like her style on Halo 4. She looks much more realistic, not to mention quite beauitufl.
Halo 4 has always been my favorite.
My forum thing is still going strong
Halo 4’s Cortana was the best with updated graphic, but staying consistent. Halo 5 is a close second. Halo 2 Anniversary was amazing but looked too different for me. Her “naked” appearance is a subtle jab at human’s need to anthropomorphize objects and societal constraints. It also spoke to her feeling of superior self-confidence. And now her armored suit in 5 speaks volumes as well. Cortana is now going to war for herself. I think the ordeal of her surviving rampancy has led her to be more guarded against vulnerability and this manifested with the armored suit.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
H2 H3 and H4. Simple lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7