Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Which game Halo game had the best infection?

OP EVoro77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
In my opinion i liked halo 4's infection mainly because of the fact they actually looked like zombies.
In my opinion, Reach had the best infection. I remember playing custom games where you had to get to sanctuary at the end of the map. There was a juggernaut zombie which was super slow yet super powerful. It always made me think of the tyrant from resident evil 2. I loved every minute of it.
I loved how h2a halo 4 made the infected look like flood but I by far have had the most fun with halo reach infection.
I always had the most fun with H3 and Reach infection. The TTK was perfect (in my opinion) and the gameplay was just so fun. I kinda dislike h4 because of how bad the spawn points were. And in h2a, being a zombie sucked. You were so weak. Halo 5 did infection very well actually, but for sure not as good as reach.
I like halo 5's because the spartan abilities made the shot guns and swords more interesting to use. reach also had a pretty fun infection mainly because it just seemed to work well with the mechanics and map design.
Halo reach and h4 in my opinion.
H4 design H2 felt better though.
Yeah i Agree.
Halo 5’s but in terms everything except the ability to ADS with an Energy Sword. Broken as Buck.
For the standard, matchaking infection mode, H4 for sure because you genuinely had to survive instead of just sit and laugh at the incompetence of the infected (and now they were ACTUAL FLOOD). But for customized infection modes it's Reach because you couldn't get rid of the flood claw in H4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I hate to say this.......But I think it was Halo 5.
Racecar117 wrote:
In my opinion, Reach had the best infection. I remember playing custom games where you had to get to sanctuary at the end of the map. There was a juggernaut zombie which was super slow yet super powerful. It always made me think of the tyrant from resident evil 2. I loved every minute of it.
Agree with you bro. Apart from good hours with your friends, the online of this list makes me more comfortable than any other game in the series.
For matching making it is Halo 4 unless it is Hivemind. For customs it is Reach.
Halo Reach's infection for me. I played lots of infection on Reach and have loads of funny memories with friends on it. Although I have enjoyed some of the Halo 5 infection gametypes where you have to survive for a number of minutes in a location before moving on
I like halo 5
Hey there,
i just think that Halo Reach as the best infection mode.
Yeah Halo 5s was pretty balanced
Halo Reach for good - simply it was more fun.

Halo 4? Hell those things looks like verything but just kinda lame...
Halo 5 is my personal favourite
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4