Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Which game Halo game had the best infection?

OP EVoro77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I enjoy playing Halo 5 infection.
Halo 2,3,4 and Reach most time on Halo 5 you have maps to where you win for sure or you lose for sure no matter how good you are.
Halo 5 did it best but I enjoyed my time in halo 3 more I reckon
Honestly i like the remastered h2 infection and halo 4's because i rather look like a spartan combat form than a spartan in a Halloween costume but still every i love infection and i love giving feedback
Honestly i like the remastered h2 infection and halo 4's because i rather look like a spartan combat form than a spartan in a Halloween costume but still every i love infection and i love giving feedback
I know right the infection in h4 would scare me
I enjoy playing Halo 5 infection.
Halo 5's was balanced in a way that it is both fun to be infected and Survivor.
I know there was huge controversy over H4’s “flood” theme infect gametype, but I personally absolutely loved the theme! They were utterly terrifying and fit in well with the Halo Universe Flood zombie theme etc. If 343 combined the standard play style of H5 with the look of H4 I’d be soooo happy!
To me it was a tie between halo 4 and reach and halo 3.
Halo 2,3,4 and Reach most time on Halo 5 you have maps to where you win for sure or you lose for sure no matter how good you are.
This is so sadly true ^^
I really enjoyed it the most when it was an honors rule custom game on the original halo 2 from the original xbox back in 04
Halo 3 LD was the best, you eben had a ranked double exp Weekend at Halloween and the Ghost mansion was the funniest map at all.
H3 where zombies were always elites was a blast! I missed this from later games. Double XP weekend and playing Braaaiins with the slow pistol was a ton of fun.

The infection variations of H3 maps had great themes and/or vibes, even though some of them weren’t too different than the original maps.
Halo Reach had the right variety and nuance, great games were had.
Halo 5 has the best infection. I love how you can barricade doors and pathways to make it harder to get to the zombies. I also think that the Spartan abilities work very nicely in Infection, most notably sliding and sprinting. There is more of a skill gap but I would say it is very balanced.
Halo 4 due to the development time put in to make them actually look like flood, now it backtracked
Classic Halo 2. It was based on trust and ive started many friendly arguments with people accusing them of lying about their infection status haha
For me its btw H3,H4 and Reach, but if i had to pick from my top 3 I would say H4 its was crazy fun way.
Halo 5: Guardians had the most balance between Survivors and Infected (so players mostly wouldn't care which side they were on), as well with the new, unique, and creative Forge maps that the community made. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.
Reach and Halo 5, I'm not a big infection fan, but reach and h5 are really cool.
Honor rules Halo 2.
Red team V Green team.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3