Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Which game Halo game had the best infection?

OP EVoro77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo Reach had a fun infection. But a memory that sticks out to me was a game of infection on a custom foundry map in H3. The infected had overshield and the survivors had to navigate a maze of obstacles while the infected slowly walks to catch up. Fun times.
My opinion is that Halo 5 has the best infection game because you can run and it is frenzy and interesting.
For those of you that know what I'm talking about, my Favorite version of Infection is Halo
Reach me and my friends will turn down gravity and up the zombie speed so the zombies go flying out of the map whenever they do the dodge. Oh god we still do it it never gets old "Oh jesus christ hes right there, MAX OH MY -Yoinking!- GOD HELP HELP -Yoink- Oh max im coming for you surprise mother -Yoink-"
F4RTGORILA wrote:
Reach me and my friends will turn down gravity and up the zombie speed so the zombies go flying out of the map whenever they do the dodge. Oh god we still do it it never gets old "Oh jesus christ hes right there, MAX OH MY -Yoinking!- GOD HELP HELP -Yoink- Oh max im coming for you surprise mother -Yoink-"
Must be fun! :)
Halo Reach.

I wonder how many people have legitimately earned a Thriller medal while playing custom Infection 🤔
Reach cus theres no bs spots people who play infection all day can go to wait out timer
I liked 5 because of the map layouts
Reach has the best version because it expanded custom game options which opened the door for some of the greatest custom game modes of all time, Halo 4 killed a lot of that customization of the mode, and so I'd say it had the worst version of infection.
Reach cus theres no bs spots people who play infection all day can go to wait out timer
oh ho my friend then you havent met me and my friends who play reach infection and find BS spots on every map.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
oh ho my friend then you havent met me and my friends who play reach infection and find BS spots on every map.
oh well, i haven't seen it nearly as bad as some 3 maps and almost all 2a forge maps. Probably cus of death zones you can place in reach
F4RTGORILA wrote:
oh well, i haven't seen it nearly as bad as some 3 maps and almost all 2a forge maps. Probably cus of death zones you can place in reach
Wait you could do that.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
Wait you could do that.
yea you can either place zones that just instantly kill you or return to the battlefield ones. idk if 4 forge has that option too but id assume so since the return to the battlefield is also in that game
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
Wait you could do that.
yea you can either place zones that just instantly kill you or return to the battlefield ones. idk if 4 forge has that option too but id assume so since the return to the battlefield is also in that game
well well next time me and sebastian play im changing the map to insta kill where ever he likes to hide.
Halo 5
Halo 3
Halo 3 in my opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4