Forums / Community / General Discussion

Which halo audiobooks are reccomended ?

OP Motion Man

I stupidly forgot to cancel my audible trial and ended up paying for 3 audiobook credits lol

Def want to make the most of it and grab some of the halo books, I have heard some of them are awesome but I have never read/ listened to any.

In terms of the games though I have played them all multiple times so I'm familiar with those stories.
The go to start for any Halo Book is the Eric Nylund Trilogy; being the Fall of Reach, The Flood and First Strike in that order. Naturally I would suggest them as they are just a great intro into the expanded lore and genuinely good books.

I’m not sure how good the audio book versions but definitely give Fall of Reach a try; it’s way better than that animated thing they made with Halo 5.
The go to start for any Halo Book is the Eric Nylund Trilogy; being the Fall of Reach, The Flood and First Strike in that order. Naturally I would suggest them as they are just a great intro into the expanded lore and genuinely good books.

I’m not sure how good the audio book versions but definitely give Fall of Reach a try; it’s way better than that animated thing they made with Halo 5.
These are great but, I would recommend all of them.
I’m not sure if they are available as audiobooks, but I’d recommend the Forerunner saga if you’re interested in more ancient lore. I personally did not enjoy the saga as much as the books mentioned above, but they’re great in themselves.