Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Which Halo game should I main in?

OP Benster7703

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
There are so many multiplayer Halo games out, that myself, and many other people, have trouble deciding which to put the most time into. Of all the multiplayer Halos on Xbox one, which is the most deserving of our attention. To keep things nice and organized, all games in the MCC (backwards compatible or not) will be counted as apart of the MCC. So in 2018, in anticipation of the release of Halo infinite, should I be playing 5, MCC, or Reach?
I would say Halo 5, because the next Halo will incorporate a lot of what 5 had in core mechanics and improve upon in the next. I could be wrong but it makes the most sense to me. For nostalgic purposes, I would definitely say Halo 3.
There are so many multiplayer Halo games out, that myself, and many other people, have trouble deciding which to put the most time into. Of all the multiplayer Halos on Xbox one, which is the most deserving of our attention. To keep things nice and organized, all games in the MCC (backwards compatible or not) will be counted as apart of the MCC. So in 2018, in anticipation of the release of Halo infinite, should I be playing 5, MCC, or Reach?
Mcc
I like to mix it up between Halo 5 and Halo MCC. Overall, I think Halo 5 has the best match-making in 2018.
I would say that Halo 5 has the best population and gameplay currently, but I do dabble in the MCC frequently
H5 if you want a bigger population to play with. H2 if you wanna play the best Halo.
MCC or 5

6 may be a mix of both gameplay styles
Mcc
I second that
ODST, Spartan Strike, or Spartan Assault
LbonB312 wrote:
ODST, Spartan Strike, or Spartan Assault
Lol
Honestly I would play a little bit of it all I love Halo 5's multiplayer and loved a lot of other aspects of the older halo's which is why I will go back and play through a campaign or two and on occasion I like to play some FF on Reach.
My personal opinion, MCC. That's where your focus should be. 343 is putting quite a bit of work and effort into the big patch
Reach had the best multiplayer to me, however 343 has moved away from that gameplay style unfortunately.
I'd play around in the MCC. Play H3, 4 and H2A. Those are the most enjoyable games to play there in my opinion. I believe H6 will be relatively close to those in certain aspects.
Halo 3 is the most addictive and the most balanced. It's also the most liked, so chances are you'd like it too.
Halo 5's Multiplayer is something that was done right. Though I do like Halo 2's multiplayer as well.
What are you trying to play, exactly? Campaign? Mm?
I would say Halo 5, because the next Halo will incorporate a lot of what 5 had in core mechanics and improve upon in the next. I could be wrong but it makes the most sense to me. For nostalgic purposes, I would definitely say Halo 3.
I agree with this, Halo 5 will definitely have some influence on the new multiplayer. But Halo 3 is my favorite, most people are on H5 though.
Have you made a decision yet or are you still trying to figure things out?
Well mcc dose offer diversity "many maps and games" and has more overall.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2