OP Fishztikz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Nobody's mentioned a Reach level yet, but I'm going to say it...Nightfall.

It just seemed like it was a ripoff of Truth & Reconciliation, and overall it was just boring. Jun bored me, the whole guys stealing UNSC weapons bored me. Even the LASO run bored me.
Bungie even said themselves it was based on Truth and Reconciliation. And it was one of the best levels of the campaign IMO. Though Tip of the Spear is by far the best level in the campaign. The worst level in Reach is...well actually, Reach is probably one of the few games where I never hated a particular level.

It just seemed like it was a ripoff of Truth & Reconciliation, and overall it was just boring. Jun bored me, the whole guys stealing UNSC weapons bored me. Even the LASO run bored me.
Bungie even said themselves it was based on Truth and Reconciliation. And it was one of the best levels of the campaign IMO. Though Tip of the Spear is by far the best level in the campaign. The worst level in Reach is...well actually, Reach is probably one of the few games where I never hated a particular level.
I know they said it, but like why? I don't like when they just copy off their own games. New Alexandria was almost as bad as Nightfall, because BUGS. Only part that redeemed it was where I stood up and applauded my TV screen when Kat got domed.

I know they said it, but like why? I don't like when they just copy off their own games. New Alexandria was almost as bad as Nightfall, because BUGS. Only part that redeemed it was where I stood up and applauded my TV screen when Kat got domed.
So a Halo game has inspiration from an older Halo game.

Give me a second, I have to think about this one...

So a Halo game has inspiration from an older Halo game.

Give me a second, I have to think about this one...
I mean, that's taking it a bit out of context.
For me are Cortana and Library. I don't like the levels with 60FPS (Flood per second). I hate flood!

I love New Alexandria. I love flying the falcon around.

On the other hand, I despise LNOS.
The Library. Death after Death after Firefight after firefight and an extreme amount of anger. So much anger.
The most difficult level on Legendary? Tsavo Highway, by far. Which level do I hate the most? Probably... Uplift Reserve from ODST.
The Library on Halo:CE, I hate the flood but I finished the level and it took me a while to complete.
Same here, those suckers would never leave me alone for a single second.
Same here too! they are everywhere
I would have to say Cortana because it was so hard on legendary.
It depends on the context. I speedrun all of the Halo games except for Reach, and the hardest single mission in this aspect is H2's Gravemind on Legendary. When not speedrunning... well, its still Gravemind on Legendary. lol. That mission is so long, there's so many enemies, killing them all usually requires more ammo than you can find. I absolutely hate playing gravemind... #opH2JackalSnipers
The missions I hate most.
Halo CEA: Two Betrayals
Halo 2A: Gravemind (I haven't played every mission yet)
Halo 3: The Ark
Halo 3 ODST: Coastal Highway
Halo Reach: The Pillar of Autumn and Long Night of Solace
Halo 4: Infinity
Tyrael wrote:
It depends on the context. I speedrun all of the Halo games except for Reach, and the hardest single mission in this aspect is H2's Gravegrind on Legendary. When not speedrunning... well, its still Gravegrind on Legendary. lol. That mission is so long, there's so many enemies, killing them all usually requires more ammo than you can find. I absolutely hate playing gravegrind... #opH2JackalSnipers
Fixed the level name for ya! I pulled a speedrun through gravegrind, wasn't terrible, but its one of those levels you never want to do on legendary.
The library. Ceaseless flood and getting turned around at a checkpoint and going the wrong way.
Defiantly the level in CE where you keep going up the tower. Don't know the name but it's a repeated room every 5 seconds. Legendary is a pain in the butt!
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Nadesicle wrote:
Defiantly the level in CE where you keep going up the tower. Don't know the name but it's a repeated room every 5 seconds. Legendary is a pain in the butt!
I assume you are talking about the library. Most of CE isn't to bad in coop. Halo 2 is hard either way.
1st. Library. Ugh, just a slog and overly repetitive. Hurry up and open those doors Spark!
(close) 2nd. Cortana. So many corners. And any open spaces are similarly brutal because of Ranged forms with infinite spikes/ammo...jerks.
3rd. Truth and Reconciliation. Mostly because of that first hanger bay after going up the grav lift.

*shivers
Gravemind, easily in my opinion. The starting location is near impossible on legendary and when you enter the mausoleum of the arbiter and the massive shootout occurs, died so many times. Its good for the whole 'elite vs brute' narrative but its too long and they needed to work on level design a bit more.
Two Betrayals or Assault on the Control Room. Oh god those missions dont translate well to today. Back in 2001, they were alright. Now? Horrible
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5