Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who do you want chief to be if he raises his helm?

OP darkAssassinDRC

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It can't be a random actor that we don't know. It has to be someone from the series that fits in with lore and would be meaningful and make sense. I want it to be Sergeant Forge because its JOHN forge and we never actually saw him die. What about you guys?
Personally I hope it never happens, I think almost anything would be anti climactic at this point.
Personally I hope it never happens, I think almost anything would be anti climactic at this point.
yeah I guess it could be like doctor who where they never actually reveal his name. I think that they've gotta do something in an epic battle scene if he dies where they at least give a hint at who he may be.
It should never happen imo.
I think part of Johns character is never seeing his face, but if they do end up showing his face I am sure that he will be his own. Not another character.

As in the case of Forge, John was already a Spartan during that period of time that the first Halo Wars took place in.
It can never happen. Putting a face to his character will ruin him.
Deadpool
We already know what's under his helmet though... Another helmet!
Ron pearlman
Deadpool
Hugh Jackman
Ooh ooh liem neeson

Idk these are all dumb ideas
WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIS FACE MANY TIMES.
In Fall of Reach, etc.
In Halo 4 sure we've seen PART of his face, but there is a full head of that model... sowewhere...

Also, John's face will most likely look like this. - http://i.imgur.com/mTT0PN9.jpg
Gilbert Gottfried
Chuck Norris.
It can't be a random actor that we don't know. It has to be someone from the series that fits in with lore and would be meaningful and make sense. I want it to be Sergeant Forge because its JOHN forge and we never actually saw him die. What about you guys?
He will remove the helmet to reveal a set of large grey bunny ears and whiskers. He will immediately take a carrot out of his tactical carry pouch and begin chomping on it. He will turn to Halsey and say, 'What's up, Doc?"
Zach Braff
Darth Vader
Sorry, OP. The master chief is a generic white guy....number 354637382, produced in factories a lot during the history of video games.
The best troll they can do is MC is fighting a big bad enemy Spartan who then rips off his helmet, stares in disbelief and whispers "you..." then throws MC off of a cliff. And we still never see his face, and they never mention his identity trololol
WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIS FACE MANY TIMES.
In Fall of Reach, etc.
In Halo 4 sure we've seen PART of his face, but there is a full head of that model... sowewhere...

Also, John's face will most likely look like this. - http://i.imgur.com/mTT0PN9.jpg
I hope he's a little less scary tbh.

That guy's nightmare fuel.
Morgan freeman
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2