Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who else killed the friendly AI for fun?

OP Macinwoof

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Raises hand slowly. That is satisfying.
Put me on that list.
I killed them for Overshields in H2 LASO
Almost every time on The Pillar of Autumn. Kill Keyes, kill crewmen, hide in that little nook at the front of the ship, get swiss cheese'd while climbing the ladder back up.
It didn't help that Halo 2 gave them valuable Battle/Sniper Rifles, and the ammo that comes with them.
I killed them for Overshields in H2 LASO
Yh that was good at the time ahaha
Only if I need the ammo.
yh some AIs would have like a sniper and say i would want that, then i would also kill them for it ahah!
Did it a couple times in the pillar of autumn in ce. Boi it gets heated once Keyes goes down
In solo i normally keep them alive, find them far more reliable than players. Anyway what is up with everyone killing them in matchmaking? the marines are very useful.
While playing CE I saw an AI with a sniper rifle I desperately needed. He wasn't coming with me to the next area so he may have got a little bludgeoned
Hmm...I never did kill friendly AIs on purpose. Perhpas during accidental run overs or firing a rocket launcher. But never on purpose for laughs. I always seee AI marines or Spartans as teammates I must protect. Because whether as a Spartan IV, Titan Pilot or Space Marine...I defend the warriors of makind ^^
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4