Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who else thinks Hugo Weaving would be good in Halo

OP SureCactus38419

Who else thinks Hugo Weaving would be cool to have as a voice actor for a character in Halo?
No disrespect to Dan Donohue since he did such a great job, but the first time I saw the Warden Eternal I though Hugo Weaving would have been an ideal voice actor for that role.
I agree Weaving would be fantastic. Personally I want Richard Dormer, the actor who played Beric Dondarrion in anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrTLwf0SJzk
No disrespect to Dan Donohue since he did such a great job, but the first time I saw the Warden Eternal I though Hugo Weaving would have been an ideal voice actor for that role.
Yeah hahaha. I just watched the Matrix trilogy again and that’s why I thought of him as being a great actor for the role.
My first thought was him as a UNSC admiral honestly.
Yeah that’d be fun, let’s all spread the word, “Hugo Weaving for Admiral” or “Hugo Weaving for Halo, you’ve seen him as Elrond, you’ve known him as Red Skull, now Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls! Give it up for HUGOOOOO WEEEEEEEAVINGGGGGG!” Honestly, other than Preston Cole and Hood I cant think of any admirals for the UNSC. Maybe he could do Hood?
Yeah that’d be fun, let’s all spread the word, “Hugo Weaving for Admiral” or “Hugo Weaving for Halo, you’ve seen him as Elrond, you’ve known him as Red Skull, now Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls! Give it up for HUGOOOOO WEEEEEEEAVINGGGGGG!” Honestly, other than Preston Cole and Hood I cant think of any admirals for the UNSC. Maybe he could do Hood?
There are actually quite a few named in the series. Admiral Stanforth for instance could be a good role for him. Perhaps even have him in the TV Series if Stanforth makes an appearance (I haven't kept up to date on the TV series in the news, so for all I know Stanforth isn't in the series, or is and his actor has already been decided).
There are actually quite a few named in the series. Admiral Stanforth for instance could be a good role for him. Perhaps even have him in the TV Series if Stanforth makes an appearance (I haven't kept up to date on the TV series in the news, so for all I know Stanforth isn't in the series, or is and his actor has already been decided).
There hu go Weaving in and out of a list of characters he could play.
You. Can't. Replace. LORD FREAKING HOOD!!!
He'd be good. He makes a good villon.