Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who has the highest Halo gamer score?

OP G R A V O C

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Encase you didn't know, the forums keeps track of your achievement progress across ALL Halo games. You can check this by simply clicking your profile and then it's displayed in a banner towards the top of the page.

I'll start: I have 3,610 Halo gamer score as of right now.

If if this thread gets popular enough, I could keep an ongoing list of people who have 5,000, 7,500, or even 10,000+ if people are actually getting them that high!
There's a halo gamerscore leaderboard which has a few people who have all the halo gamerscore. Here.
Well there is a max amount of Gamerscore for Halo. So the people that have the highest gamerscore would have that number.
Encase you didn't know, the forums keeps track of your achievement progress across ALL Halo games. You can check this by simply clicking your profile and then it's displayed in a banner towards the top of the page.

I'll start: I have 3,610 Halo gamer score as of right now.

If if this thread gets popular enough, I could keep an ongoing list of people who have 5,000, 7,500, or even 10,000+ if people are actually getting them that high!
There is already a long standing list as quoted here:
Eevium wrote:
There's a halo gamerscore leaderboard which has a few people who have all the halo gamerscore. Here.
The current maximum score is around 18k.
I remember seeing a video a while ago (around the time of MCC's release) about a guy who had every achievement for Halo. Ever.
Not me lol
I have 7,365.
Definitely not me.
Fourseer wrote:
I have 7,365.
Nice man!! I knew some higher ones than me had to be out there. I'm always #1 in every aspect in any game I play out of my 60 Xbox friends. Made me think that achievement and score grinding in games was dead
I remember seeing a video a while ago (around the time of MCC's release) about a guy who had every achievement for Halo. Ever.
My god.....

i have 9 days played on the MCC campaigns and I am not even halfway through all of the achievements. That must have taken that guy at least 50 days TOTAL playtime to achieve that.

Wait, do PC ports and remastered also count as an additional Halo game? So for Halo 2 for example. Did he have the achievements for the original Halo 2, the H2A, the MCCH2A, and the H2A port?

If he's done it in that format, it might have taken over 100 days playtime
Fourseer wrote:
I have 7,365.
Nice man!! I knew some higher ones than me had to be out there. I'm always #1 in every aspect in any game I play out of my 60 Xbox friends. Made me think that achievement and score grinding in games was dead
Thanks op.
Never paid to much attention to it really.
Man that video was lame. He didn't even have the Spartan Assualt WP (or maybe it was W8) achievements. You could have taken anyone from the 1th ranks and they would've more achievements.
Mine is only 4105 :(
I've still got to run all the Halo solo's legendary, including MCC and I've got a few mission specific one's too finish up. BLEH
Eevium wrote:
I'm at 7,922 so I guess that puts me at 169 on that list
I'm current at 13,347. If anybody can please help me fix that 7 I would greatly appreciate it.
EDIT: just looked at the list and looks like I'm 88 but it's an old list made in 2015 so who knows who's where currently.
Wow , Im a noob no point and posting mines it doesn't even compare to the 1s posted lol
I've still got to run all the Halo solo's legendary, including MCC and I've got a few mission specific one's too finish up. BLEH
I see you a lot on the forums, I'll help you out with some of them if you want.
I see you a lot on the forums, I'll help you out with some of them if you want.
You hero. Add me on XBL. And I'm quite active on here because I use the site a lot while I'm in work aha
i saw that too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2