2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 24
I like grunts cause I think their kinda cute cause their so small and their voices are pretty funny
Grunts lol.
SC NADS wrote:
So ive been playing some halo lately and ive started to think about what my favorite and my least favorite enemies in halo are, for me my favorite enemy in halo are the elites i dont know why but they are just fun to kill, my least favorite enemies would have to be the forerunner knights
the knights
and the soldiers
Grunts lol.
yeah
There's something gratifying about knocking off a brutes helmet and then whipping out the pistol for a quick kill in ODST that makes you feel like you can take down any foe, even if you're not a super-powered, physically altered Spartan soldier. Don't mess with the Drop Troopers! at least when they have a plasma pistol =P
The Sorge wrote:
Halo 2 Jackal snipers /s
we obviously pick our 'favorites' in different ways.. lol I hate those things
Halo 2 beam rifle jackels <3 on LASO
.. please don't make go back there... anything but that!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Asking for the favourite enemy is a little bit paradox-ish because enemies you like to kill are, in the most cases, the easy ones which would make the posts somewhat predictable. In my case though I like enemies when they are rewarding, when I really have to fight/struggle to kill them. With that said, I can't deny that popping up Grunts with headshots is always satisfying, especially with the Grunts Birthday Party-skull, so Grunts will always have a special place in my heart (miss you Flipyap). Nontheless my ranking for the harder, more serious enemys goes as follows.

1.) Zealot-class Sangheili. With their insanely principle orientated behaviour, their imperturbable belief, I respect them as fearless soldiers and I adore to fight them. Knowing their mantra: “The true devotee honors our name with actions, not words'' and their ruthless actions, always satisfies me, when I'm able to kill one in close-combat. There's nothing more fearful then a Zealot with an Overshield wielding a sword is chasing you and on the contrary nothing more rewarding then killing them in CQC. In fact, I love to fight them that much, that I have developed a Zealot-worship, in which I purposely go in CQC when I see them. (Fun-fact: In Halo Reach's last mission, before you could get to the AA-Gun to help Captain Keyes get out of Reach, you were forced to fight several Zealot-Class Sangheilis. In my first legendary run, I forgot to kill the Zealot with the fuel rod. As I noticed that, I immediately ran back and fought him with my bare hands and felt like a hero beating the -Yoink- out of the Zealot after dying dozens of times. I'm a man with principles)

2.)Brute Chieftain & Brute War Chieftain. I won't get into further detail what the difference between those two mentioned ranks is, one is just higher ranked then the other one. The Brute War Chieftain (higher ranked) usually carrys a turret-like gun, sometimes a plasma turret and is hard to fight tactical wise. It is always rewarding, when you kill a member of the second highest military rank in the Jiralhanae. I, slightly, like it more to kill the classic Brute Chieftain carrying a Gravity Hammer. Knowing, that you will get that hammer when you kill that monster rewards me double the amount. (fun-fact: Since I saw one Brute Chieftain committing suicide with a spike-grenade click, they more and more became my second favourite enemys).

3.)Lower ranked Sangheili & Brute. Admitting, they both are not as rewarding as their higher ranked counter parts, mainly because they are not challenging and very predictable, but I still like to fight them. Both have their own unique way of fighting. The Sangheilis are more tactical orientated, the Brutes more of a wild/animalistic & raging-aggressive type. Getting into close-combat with Sangheilis is always more fun though, because I acknowledge them more as true soldiers then the Brutes.

Least Favourite: Promethean Knights (especially from Halo 4)
Throughout the Halo franchise, I always had enemys I didn't like to fight, but never hated a particular one until the Promethean Knights came. Before any missunderstanding comes up, I, in general, like the idea of the Reclaimer-Saga and therefore giving the Forerunners a ''face''. But with the Promethean Knight we have a very static enemy, where you are forced to use the same strategy over and over again. You can't go CQC, not to mention melee-distance because Halo 4's Knights have an insanely high melee range. You can't combine different weapons for popping up shields and going then for headshots, because they always teleport themselves away. They have potentially additional lives and can get revived by watchers. For me the Promethean Knights appear like mechanic, robot-ish utilities, though in lore wise they are more then that.
The Elites are incredibly Likable and are fun to fight against or with. Grunts make me laugh a ton. But the least favorite are Knights. THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL IF YOU ARE IN HIS RANGE.
crawlers >w<
double post, my bad
brutes and elites all the way
the Lek' Golo
Hunters have always been a favorite. It always felt like a mini boss.
Yeah, 343s emplimintation with that didn't work. Knights are basically half of an elite and hunter enemy. Not as powerful as hunters although they have better variants if them in Warzone firefight
I'm probably going to get lynched for this.

But personally, the Prometheans are my favourite, the soldier armatures for example are hilariously insulting, The crawlers keep you on your toes without being an annoyance and the knights are fantastic, both lore and gameplay wise (halo 4 and 5 versions, although I'd hate to see a teleporting halo 5 knight)

Edit: I take it back, brutes are my favourite of all time, Prometheans close second.

In a 1 on 1 fight, a brute would tear apart a knight easily.
Taking lore into account of course, gameplay wise, the brutes are a little lack luster.
Mine are the covenant, the traditional sworn enemies of humans.

My favourite species of the covenant are the Brutes. I'd like to see their vehicles introduced to warzone eventually.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My favourite enemy would have to be the Grunts. They are fun to play with and are kinda' funny. My least favourite is probably the Warden's Eternal or the Watchers. Watchers are easy, yeah, but just a pain to deal with.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 24