1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Mine is Locke what is your
What has Locke done that makes him peoples favorite?
they at least add more characters and plus i love chief and all but he is in all halo games but reach and i think it was time for a change
The master chief
most people ya he is still great and all but i like the change thats all
Edward Buck.

I'm a big Firefly fan, so Halo 3: ODST was a real treat for me. I used his voice in Firefight in Halo: Reach and use him as my announcer in Halo 5. I just really like Nathan Fillion. :)
The Arbiter, best quote from him “Were it so easy”
Captain Cutter is by far my favourite character in the franchise. He's a cool level headed leader who always puts his crew first and always gets the job done no matter the cost. The character does so many things right and I can't wait to see what happens to him and the crew of the Spirit of Fire in the future.
Hands down favorite is Edward Buck. Avery Johnson is a close second. Black-Box is my favorite AI.
The arbiter, of course. Any other answer is heresy.
My favourite character is Rtas Vadum. Great voice, great character, just a great guy. Except when he was killing humans. :/
He has a cooler background than Mster Chief (and so does his fireteam). Locke has a movie where he is the main character (Nightfall). He has also been in the Halo storyline juts as much as Chief has (You can see Locke and Vale talk to the Arbiter before Halo 3).
i don't rlly play the old halo game anymore so i don't remember that so srry but it would be nice to c noble 6 again tho like a back story of him before reach
Tyler G175 wrote:
He has a cooler background than Mster Chief (and so does his fireteam). Locke has a movie where he is the main character (Nightfall). He has also been in the Halo storyline juts as much as Chief has (You can see Locke and Vale talk to the Arbiter before Halo 3).
I would have to disagree with Locke having a cooler backstory than Chief. While I think being an ONI hit man is cool and all, nothing compares to Chief's backstory. Trained from the age of six, enduring multiple trials in order for him to gain respect. Just my opinion.
Some people just enjoyed his role in Halo 5 and Nightfall. His not my favorite but I still think he's a badass. Imagine you're given a mission to hunt and either bring back peacefully or forcefully the most prominent Spartan in the Universe and not even be phased by it. Locke literally says that "every target is just another target" he literally doesn't care if it's the Master Chief. That's why I like him but again he's not my favorite. My favorite is the Master Chief.
The arbiter for sure. His character arc was more interesting to me in the first 3 games. I still love chief to death though.
Tyler G175 wrote:
Debatable on cooler background. Reading the books and extensive lore to this day the SII being brought up is still the most interesting to me. That’s not saying Lockes story is dull but if I had to pick one it would the II
Thel 'Vadam, Usze 'Taham, Rojka 'Kasaan are hands down my favorite Sangheili of all time. As far as humans go, Luther Mann, Edward Buck, Staff Sergeant Marvin Mobuto, Avery Johnson, Spartan A239, and all of Grey Team. Favorite of all time would be a tie between Usze, Rojka, Mobuto, and Thel.
Stuck between Thel 'Vadam and Kurt-051 both of them are awesome even though Kurt has had less time in the spotlight
My favorite character in the games is Buck, for all the usual reasons, and in the expanded universe it is Lighter Than Some.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5