Who is your favorite Halo Youtuber

OP Unleashed2121

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo Canon and HiddenXperia. Shout out to Installation 00.
HiddenXperia has my favorite intro
new or old intro
I prefer the intro with the white elite
What about you?
new or old intro
What about you?
i would say the new intro, its better for the infinite lore [i think its a silent shadow elite right?]
I've really been digging the boys at Rocket Sloth lately. They put out quality content that I find quite engaging.
I've really been digging the boys at Rocket Sloth lately. They put out quality content that I find quite engaging.
Ya Rocket Sloth makes really good video's I'm part of there discord to
new or old intro
okay
What about you?
i would say the new intro, its better for the infinite lore [i think its a silent shadow elite right?]
I think so
  • HiddenXperia
  • SameToken
  • UltimateHalo
  • RocketSloth
  • Martin O'Donnel
  • HaloVFX
Tommy Kost and Office Hyena
Tommy Kost and Office Hyena
Another vote for Tommy Kost. He has some great insights. Will give a new vote for a fellow Swede, FatRatlol
I like the different challenges they put on themselves.
hidden Xperia and generalkidd
Either Generalkidd or Mint Blitz
Atomic Jorge
Never heard of him before defiantly going to check him out
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Them and Termacious Trickocity are pretty insane.
For me, the most watched Halo YouTubers are currently Halo Completionist, Generalkidd and Rocket Sloth. The main reason why I listed these YouTubers is that Halo Completionist makes some truly impressive achievement guides, Generalkidd makes some technical videos about Halo where he attempts to explain game mechanics and Rocket Slot makes some impressive challenge related videos about the Halo campaign like completing a given Halo game without driving a vehicle.
HiddenXperia, ultimate halo, rocket sloth, eckhartsladder
love watching Mint Blitz and Proximitty, though idk if they count as halo pros or youtubers lol
And though he’s not a “halo” YouTuber, I loved watching Dee Bee Geek play through the entirety of halo for the first time in his life.
idk...probably a bunch of others I will remember after I post this, guaranteed lol I watch too much YouTube...
I have a YouTube too...
and I do Halo art fairly regularly...just sayin... 👀
Lulyeah in your time of halo
Definitely Hiddenxperia and Zanny
I owe the greatest debt to Halo Completionist, I may never have beaten Gravemind LASO without his guide.

Rocket sloth is however the most entertaining to watch in my opinion.
Subscribed: HiddenXperia, Installation 00, Halo Follower, Generalkidd, One Minute Halo, Proximitty
Not Subscribed because of lazy: Halo Completionist, Mint Blitz, ShyWay,
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4