Who is your favorite Halo Youtuber

OP Unleashed2121

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
UberNick is my favorite because he's funny, especially when he plays horror games
Translator
HiddenXperia Is my Favority Youtube
I like many but here are a few. Hiddenxperia, halo cannon, generalkidd, Zanny, and installation 00
generalkidd got some great videos for glitches. learned a few things in the games I never realized too like the secret ghosts on legendary for Halo 3.
NoBagNebby wrote:
generalkidd got some great videos for glitches. learned a few things in the games I never realized too like the secret ghosts on legendary for Halo 3.
I just can't sit waiting 10 minutes to get to the glitch or info, one way I learned of easter eggs and such was by looking then up out of curiosity
Edit: My bad didn't mean to reply thought you qouted me since the notification came up
Mine is KevinKoolx and HiddenXperia
For Me is solo KevinKoolx because tell all update about the Halo Franchise, very professional
Green skull/Forge Labs were always fun to watch here and there. I can’t say I really followed any Halo yotubers unless you count AH when they did Top fails in reach. AlsoRvB
Installation 01 and halo canon
HaloCompletionist
Hidden Xperia.
Hidden Experia and definitely not halo follower
Mint Blitz
Installation 00 and Hidden Xperia are my favorite yourubers I have watched them for years along with other halo youtubers
Cistola wrote:
For Me is solo KevinKoolx because tell all update about the Halo Franchise, very professional
Thank you very much :)
Thank you :)
Myself
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Myself
Very humble decision :)
Mine is HiddenXperia. No doubt about it.
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Myself
Very humble decision :)
hey you always gotta be your biggest believer and supporter in my book, cause sometimes you're all you got
I would say HaloCompletionist. I love listening to his commentary while watching his in-depth guides. Silver is the king.
Yeah I didn't know they had a channel.
I like Toafreak, although he's kind of looked down on by others for the quality of the video, the content itself is great.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4