Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who's the best Halo youtuber in your opinion?

OP Tofigh 09 TMT

I really REALLY LOVED Lukethenotable back in his honorable days, not saying that i'm not happy for him now, although he got rid of Halo, he made a LOT of progress and i'm happy for him and i miss his "content", he was SO entertaining and the dumbest video he would make me want to watch it endlessly, i also miss nak3d eli A -Yoink- TON! he was AWESOME, F for him. i also like General Kidd's (AKA Heed) content, not "himself". I mean, i really like and enjoy his content but general's himself, he makes good content and just over voices them. other than him i like tucco studios for his effort and sorry, but halo follower for his lore knowledge and content. hidden Experia and ultimate halo are also cool though
Teh Spearhead is pretty cool. He makes videos that explains a lot of cool lore throughout the Halo universe, while still keeping things ridiculous enough to keep viewers entertained.
Teh Spearhead is pretty cool. He makes videos that explains a lot of cool lore throughout the Halo universe, while still keeping things ridiculous enough to keep viewers entertained.
Would DIE to see a Youtuber like that, knowledge and explaining of Halofollower and entertainment of Luke, i'll SURELY check him out!
The Act Man. 'nough said you should definitely check him out!
Everyone knows act man mt bro ;) but he's not a "Halo" YouTuber! he "also" makes videos about Halo! the ones that i mentioned are ALL Halo youtubers ( or at least used to be)
Pissh posh. FINE, You right. BUT because he covers the topic OF Halo sometimes, I had to name drop him ;)
Hands down Ispiteful all the way
I will go for Halo Completionist as he offers some truly amazing achievement guides for nearly every Halo title. This includes guides for completing the MCC missions on LASO or fast enough for the speedrun achievements.
I will go for Halo Completionist as he offers some truly amazing achievement guides for nearly every Halo title. This includes guides for completing the MCC missions on LASO or fast enough for the speedrun achievements.
Yeah he's a LEGEND and unfortunately i believe that he's not getting the love he deserves!
Probably Favyn due to his size. People know who he is and what he advocates, so what's forgotten on forum threads can actually be heard. He's one of the few larger Halo YouTubers I can recommend.
Probably Favyn due to his size. People know who he is and what he advocates, so what's forgotten on forum threads can actually be heard. He's one of the few larger Halo YouTubers I can recommend.
yeah i really like him he's a creative and fun guy
I like Halo Canon and HaloXperia.
Isn't that "Hiddenxperia"?
Isn't that "Hiddenxperia"?
I think so the Flood guy
Yeah he's a LEGEND and unfortunately i believe that he's not getting the love he deserves!
I do agree that he deserves a lot more recognition. He is currently performing the amazing task of updating his LASO guides in MCC in order to make the LASO experience a bit easier the players who wishes to unlock the LASO achievements.
Yes The Act Man but I also like UberNick Them to are the Best in my eyes when it comes to game play vids and also I like to kill time watching HaloFollower for like the facts and the what ifs
I don't have a favorite since i enjoy a lot of them. But to name a few people i've been watching a lot recently are UberNick, Spearhead and Rocket Sloth. I also like to go back and watch HiddenXperia and The Act Man.
I really don't know, how you guys can miss out on Naded ? Sure he is more into Twitch than on YouTube, but he provides alot of content aswell
Bextiz wrote:
I really don't know, how you guys can miss out on Naded ? Sure he is more into Twitch than on YouTube, but he provides alot of content aswell
No doubts in that! I like him a lot! But you like some people more than.the others right?
Bextiz wrote:
No doubts in that! I like him a lot! But you like some people more than.the others right?
Other than Naded i like Gunnplextion aswell
Top tier gameplay gods not gonna lie :)