Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who's your favorite Halo character and why?

OP Sierra S1O4 SII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Probably Jerome, from Halo Wars. He’s my favorite because he’s the closest thing I’ve ever seen to a perfect spartan. I know Fred was better and the Chief is the Chief, but after halo 5 I don’t think they will be able to recover from the horrible story writing they were victims of. Jerome is younger and is at his prime, and I love the voice they gave him. He’s the spartan at least for me. I know chief eas chosen by the librarian but a lot of what he did could have also be done by any other Spartan.
Kurt Ambrose because he's the only spartan-II to actually show serious humanity. He cared so deeply for his spartans that he gave his life to save them.
He was also arguably the most skilled Spartan of all time.
The most skilled spartan with no doubt was Fred, but kurt is one of my all time favorites
In game its the chief, in the books probably Sgt johnson
Sgt Johnson, because he always knows what the lady's like lol 🤣! But for real though, Johnson is just a great character, and always makes you laugh and keeps it kinda light during the campaign. Loved his interactions with Chief & Arbiter. Remember, don't shake the light bulb! Jerome is probably a close second.
I think on the UNSC side, Johnson, and I don't think much needs to be said on that one haha

But on the Covenant side, Shipmaster Rtas 'Vudam was always someone I liked and I miss seeing. I loved his character arc through Halo 2 and 3. seeing him look at the Arbiter in disgust but was strong enough of a character to realize his wrongs and change sides, and then turn into a powerful force in Halo 3. The scene with him and Lord Hood bickering is one of my favorite cutscenes as it such a relatable cutscene between two opposing forces.
Hmm, I'll say Buck, slightly ahead of Johnson, MC, and Arby.
J Teeps wrote:
Hmm, I'll say Buck, slightly ahead of Johnson, MC, and Arby.
My dog name is Buck, named after the one and only.
My puppy is named Grif, from RvB :)
i would probobly be carter ot jun because they where special forces spartans and i like how they had that tough cool character feel aswell as there good looking armour and colours
1. Master Chief
2. Cortana
3. Stg. Johnson
I agree
I choose buck becuase of odst. I like bucks voice and his overall character.
Cortana has always been my fav, even if she has some bad mental breakdowns, I still love u boo ;)
I agree
1. Master Chief
2. Cortana
3. Stg. Johnson
I agree
Thank you. The faces of Halo
I'd say the Rookie from Halo:ODST.
The game itself was a peaceful change from being an -Yoink- kicking god curb stomping various species, to a more or less normal dude trying to find his squad. The story wasn't bad either I'd say on par with halo 3 for the story and gameplay.

I gotta admit when I found out most of the squad had actually died I nearly cried.
Buck hands down. Partly because of well... Nathan Fillion. But also because Matt Forbeck did an absolutely amazing job capturing his essence when he wrote Bad Blood and New Blood
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2