Forums / Community / General Discussion

Who would Win in an all out SPARTAN ROYAL RUMBLE

OP CoMcbbbro02197

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In this Match we have all the Spartans (DEAD AND ALIVE) fighting to the death, plz put your opinions down below of who will win.
Master chief wouldn’t win
Jerome wouldn’t
Alice wouldn’t
Noble team wouldn’t
but I know who would Sergeant Major Johnson!
(technically he’s a spartan)
All the Spartans in all of lore? Pretty sure it's John-117. Again in an king of the hill pictured imagination John would probably successfully come out on top, out of skill or... out of luck..
I'll bet Fred S-104. Chief stated he was the best, and he was in the running for the Spartan to lead all the S-IIs. He has the best overall stats in almost every category that we know of in his class, save sniping and speed.
Master chief or noble six. They are the best spartan.
The answer surprisingly is Linda. She would literally out range the Competition.
The answer surprisingly is Linda. She would literally out range the Competition.
Never thought of that before
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah I would say Linda for the range reason and I’m sure I’m the fall of reach it said that Linda was faster then John
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm torn between Fred-104 and Linda-058.
Fred is said to be the best.
Linda would just snipe everyone.
I really can't between anyone else (unless that Spartan from Omega Company can survive a Sniper shot to the head like he did to a supercombine).
Noble team in my opinion.
It great to see all the reply's guys it’s nice to see people talking actively about who’d win I like debates like this and it’s nice to see all the answers!
I would say the Chief.
Even though Fred or Lina may be faster stronger or whatever John simply has one thing they all lack.
LUCK.

And that will get him to win every time.
Between Chief with his luck and Noble Six with his..... skills
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
I think Jorge would or Kat?
I would say the Chief.
Even though Fred or Lina may be faster stronger or whatever John simply has one thing they all lack.
LUCK.

And that will get him to win every time.
wHat aBouT nObLe 69?
Both have been chosen by Cortana but i'll stick with the chief.
I honestly wasn't sure who to go with, so I was gonna say the obvious favorite and go with John... but if range is a factor, then as discussed above, Linda would win by a mile, literally. If we're talking close range, I'd say Fred. He's got the height advantage over John and their weight difference is negligible. Not to mention, while John was stuck in cryo for four years, Fred was out training and running ops to hone his skills.

John's luck is certainly a fair point to consider, but I'd say John's luck is a function of circumstance much of the time. He always happens to be at the right place at the right time to make a difference. Were Fred or any other Spartan-II in the same position as John, they might be just as successful as him.
The answer is:
Carter A-259, reason why is he'll fly a pelican into the opposition. Sure he may die but he'll take the competition out with them. Whether by pelican or some other means. Jorge-052 may also be a contender, given him using the slip space engine to blow up the enemy with himself. These are people with the resolve to see a mission done, even if they have to die to see the results (or rather not see, you know... because they're dead). Chief never died to obtain his mission's goal so as far as resolve goes, I find his to be lacking. :p
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2