Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Why do players go AFK after they die in infection

OP spartan43561

I noticed that players go AFK after they die in infection so what's the point of playing infection then ?
Historically there have always been those that are only playing to get Naires, and those people just would rather do nothing when they are infected.
Could be because they don't want to accumulate a bunch of deaths which can easily happen as a zombie.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Could be because they don't want to accumulate a bunch of deaths which can easily happen as a zombie.
Thats usually the go for, yeah. Being humans has always been more fun in my experience.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Yep! People don't like to see their kill/death ratios go down the drain.
A friend and I used to do this on Reach back in the day. We did it to play other games like Clash of Clans to wait for the next round.
I definitely do, there is no point in me running in, dying, and dropping my KDA even more than it already is.