Forums / Community / General Discussion

will chief be in mortal kombat?

OP supercat1367890

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
He sounds kind of OP.

Not only is he a genetically advanced human being, but his armor has shields and he is also going to have a shotgun???
Honestly, being in Smash Bros. would be a way bigger deal since it's the best sold fighting game and all.
Just saying, that would be unfriggin' believable!
Nvm the character, it would be definitly cool to see any halo character in MK
Id rather like to see Chief in Smash and someone like the arbiter in MK.
some of you may have heard that chief might make it into smash, but i am thinking bigger, MORTAL KOMBAT. i know it sounds silly but think about it, blasting away jonny cage with a motherfricking shotgun. now that sounds badass.
You know, Arby's in Killer Instinct, why not port chief to there, see who is better after all these years. : )
Imagine an Elite against Alien.
Since when is mortal kombat bigger than smash? I'd rather see him with Nintendo. He would make for an interesting moveset.
Fatal Blow: 343 shots

Literally shooting 343 bullets into the opponent.
That would be cool. But I would hate to see Master Chief get his organs ripped out in front of my eyes.
IT would be better the arbiter in mk
Chief, Arbiter, Maybe Emile would be cool additions to the MK series.
Would be an interesting sight to see lol.
Would be an interesting sight to see lol.
It would be a very strange one at that.
There was a spartan in Dead or Alive 4. I remember playing that. One in MK could be cool too, but doubtfull.
I agree with the people saying a brute would be better in mk like tartarus. I think master chief would be better in smash
Its unlikely, but I could totally see Chief being in Mortal Kombat
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2