Will you be buying future Halo's?

OP CrypticEntity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
personally I don't think I will, I like completing my collections in games and with the Req system it simply takes too long, I'm not going to grind out another 5 billions req packs in Halo 6.
Well why not ??
I dont plan on stopping my Halo game collection just for the sake of continuing my childhood game even tho im only 18 XD
It's more like 600 REQ packs, but I'm definitely getting H6. Halo 5 has revived the matchmaking I love. Now if only 343 could make a decent campaign...
Yes, but I hope their writing will improve and they will not revive anyone again using space magic.
oh yes i will. this is my first entrance to the halo franchise. but love the competetive feel that i dont see in any other console fps games. and i left behind fra my CS days.
Yes
Collectors or legendary editions as I always do.
personally I don't think I will, I like completing my collections in games and with the Req system it simply takes too long, I'm not going to grind out another 5 billions req packs in Halo 6.
Why worry about unlocking everything? Also why try to rush it unlock everything? I don't get why some seem to think it's a race to get them all as fast as possible. To me it's cool to still have stuff to unlock down to road. Be kinda full to have everything done with in a couple of months of owing the game.
From here and out i will buy future halos second-hand because i can't stand 343 and it's fanbase.
But when the chief are gone then i am done with the franchise
No, this game is terrible, the lag is unbearable, I just played 4 matches and got destroyed because shots weren't counting and players were dropping out and no one was using a mic. I can't and have never found a match in BTB OR WARZONE ASSAULT, havnt found an FFA match since January and swat and breakout are near impossible to find matches in.
Not to mention the campaign is shocking! Where is split screen? most of my favourite halo memories are of playing split screen with my bro!

I have tried to give this game a good go, put in the time and hoped that with updates that things would improve here in Aus but NO!

Lets be honest, 343i sold a faulty, unfinished game and marketed it as premium just because in America it works doesn't mean it's ok to sell it to other parts of the world without proving the same quality or A COMPLETE GAME!

NB: i don't mind getting slaughtered if it's fair and the oposition is just pain better but when they jump all over the screen, grenades kill you befor they blow, it takes 7 shots to kill with a pistol and head shots aren't counting it just makes the game unbearable and impossible to enjoy.
Of course. Halo is literally the only game I play. If MS comes out with another Xbox for the new halo I will buy that as well.
Yes I will
I'm going to give Halo 6 a chance and then see after that.
Nope. 343i pretty much ruined the Halo series for me and I hold little hope for 6. I'll probably wait next time round and not buy into the overhype like I did with Guardians. I refuse to wait months upon months for them to polish a turd so to speak.
No, this game is terrible, the lag is unbearable, I just played 4 matches and got destroyed because shots weren't counting and players were dropping out and no one was using a mic. I can't and have never found a match in BTB OR WARZONE ASSAULT, havnt found an FFA match since January and swat and breakout are near impossible to find matches in.
Not to mention the campaign is shocking! Where is split screen? most of my favourite halo memories are of playing split screen with my bro!

I have tried to give this game a good go, put in the time and hoped that with updates that things would improve here in Aus but NO!

Lets be honest, 343i sold a faulty, unfinished game and marketed it as premium just because in America it works doesn't mean it's ok to sell it to other parts of the world without proving the same quality or A COMPLETE GAME!

NB: i don't mind getting slaughtered if it's fair and the oposition is just pain better but when they jump all over the screen, grenades kill you befor they blow, it takes 7 shots to kill with a pistol and head shots aren't counting it just makes the game unbearable and impossible to enjoy.
That sounds like it's your connection not the game. I lagged out a couple times last week but that was just because my wifi was slow that day.

OP, yes I definitely will!
Well, I loved Reach when I binge played (for two months) a couple years ago. Then I bought Halo 5 in Sept. Then I dropped cash on an XB1last week, & I'm LOVIN' H5G! So yeah, I'll be buying future halos from what I can tell.
Absolutely. They showed me they can make a great multiplayer after H4 but I hope the campaign for H6 will be much better than this one.
yes i will i love halo 5 and look forward to seeing all the new things they plan on bringing back
MULLERTJE wrote:
Absolutely. They showed me they can make a great multiplayer after H4 but I hope the campaign for H6 will be much better than this one.
Same here. Banking on an in depth storyline and nice ending. In theory they shouldn't have to work as hard on programming now that they have a platform already in place. They had to start from scratch with H5 since they switched to the Xbox one.
If they bring back split screen: of course!
If not, i will buy it second hand.. not gonna pay full price for a crappy campaign (as 343 cant really make good campaigns)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24