1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. ...
  8. 24
I know this is irrelevant but I've been banned a couple times for leaving too early, can I get permanently banned?
I know this is irrelevant but I've been banned a couple times for leaving too early, can I get permanently banned?
I don't think so, I think you would get suspensions after penalties.
No, this game is terrible, the lag is unbearable, I just played 4 matches and got destroyed because shots weren't counting and players were dropping out and no one was using a mic. I can't and have never found a match in BTB OR WARZONE ASSAULT, havnt found an FFA match since January and swat and breakout are near impossible to find matches in.
Not to mention the campaign is shocking! Where is split screen? most of my favourite halo memories are of playing split screen with my bro!

I have tried to give this game a good go, put in the time and hoped that with updates that things would improve here in Aus but NO!

Lets be honest, 343i sold a faulty, unfinished game and marketed it as premium just because in America it works doesn't mean it's ok to sell it to other parts of the world without proving the same quality or A COMPLETE GAME!

NB: i don't mind getting slaughtered if it's fair and the oposition is just pain better but when they jump all over the screen, grenades kill you befor they blow, it takes 7 shots to kill with a pistol and head shots aren't counting it just makes the game unbearable and impossible to enjoy.
First of all, check your own internet connection. Yes, halo 5 has had problems with servers, but near every time I play it's not laggy and I find matches pretty quickly.

The problem with halo 5, is that the campaign (yes, it wasn't split screen) was more directed towards the people that knew the lore and have read the books. I haven't read the books myself, but I know enough to know that near every member of Osiris was in a different book, and Buck in ODST. Without that knowledge, you would think they just pulled random people out and formed a team. As well as the characters in Blue Team were in the different books. Also, understanding cortana's current state and what is happening in the world of halo requires extensive knowledge about the precursors, the promethians, and the human and covenants place in all of this, which isn't good for a halo game, because it shouldn't require that extent of knowledge. I LOVED the campaign. I feel like it progressed the story and added some significant new twists. I am definitely pre-ordering halo 6 and will play it with pleasure.

I personally think that the flood will be reintroduced in halo 6. If you're wondering how and why, look it up on halopedia. there are some very interesting theories and ideas coming out.

The magnum is a precision weapon. Why whine about it being a 7 shot kill with no headshots? It is literally a weapon that is there for you to get headshots with. It's a 5 shot kill if you get headshots. Every weapon is decently balanced and has it's own place in the halo universe. I can easily kill someone that is using an AR if I simply get headshots. I feel like the people that don't like it just don't have extensive enough knowledge, and so they are confused about why and where things are happening.
Nope...Halo 5 killed my halo spirit
Yes I will buy Halo 3 anniversary
Hell yeah, legendary edition like always
Hell yeah, legendary edition like always
for sure halo 5 has definitely revived the series, and i imagine halo 6 will be even better
No question about it. Halo is the reason I fell in love with video games and Master Chief's story is something I am going to see finished whatever the cost.
personally I don't think I will, I like completing my collections in games and with the Req system it simply takes too long, I'm not going to grind out another 5 billions req packs in Halo 6.
Are you kidding? It is fuzzing Hawo
I will buy halo 6 and halo wars 2!
in halo 6 i want to see a better story campaign and more new weapons or bring back the needle rifle from reach
My only complaints with Guardians is there is no split screen mp or co op
H5 was 343's chance to right all previous wrongs, and the game is STILL lacking such basic stuff. They have not earned back any trust from me at all.
I'm not really sure if I'm gonna get the next Halo will continue to follow franchise . It would be the first franchise I've exited for development reasons . Plus I'm getting too old to keep up with you young guys and gals. But I'm going to take the wait-and-see approach and let people buy lunch date title of six and see how it develops . If I see something I like in the new Halo I may decide to do it one more time . Not that I dislike the franchise or it's gone wrong somehow I have tremendous respect for the development and vision of the series , it's simply that every version changes and we have to push that rock back up that hill . Prometheus I am not . There came a time in the 90s where all the RPG's were the same hill and slope . You level up , you got special abilities , and then the next game came in the franchise that was completely different characters because it was a different era in time . Mass effect 123 is a good example of climbing that skill tree over and over again . But to what end?
I would ONLY IF I GET TO PLAY AS JOHN 117 THE WHOLE GAME!
Halo 6, sign me in. All of my buddies fell in love with Arena matchmaking!!! I feel that they added that original feel to like halo 3 were you depend more on skill and mental training not some abilities from reach (don't get me wrong that was fun too). However I can agree that Halo 5's story could of been more stretched (felt short). However, neither was the campaign bad but it felt refreshing, compared to Halo 4. Halo 6 here we go!
absolutly yes
I believe that 343 can still redeem itself, so yes. Also, I have been with Halo a long time, so nostalgia and stuff...
Yes. I'm a big fan of the series, and I love the lore, story and settings. Plus, I feel like 343 is on it's way to making better games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. ...
  8. 24