Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Will you buy Halo 6 on release?

OP Phat num

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 31
Yes i will, because I actually like halo 5's story, and the MM is one of the best to me personally.
OF COURSE. THE ONLY GAME I PLAY IS HALO. THE ONLY REASON I OWN A CONSOLE IS HALO
After this game, no. I will never allow myself to get caught up in all the hype again only to be disappointed. I will play it for sure, it just won't be on or near the release date.
I'll wait and see how they market it before I think about picking it up.
I honestly don't know. I'd want to see how the story goes, but I figure I can always just watch the cutscenes on YouTube. Being lied to over a period of 3 years with buttered statements aimed at lore fans and story elements being lied about (Brian Reed actually kept the lie about Cortana being dead up until the day before Halo 5 released) just makes me very wary of getting excited because I know 343 will say anything to make a sale.
Really? Your pissed because they didn't want to spoil anything? Says a lot about our ******* community doesn't it.
simple answer, most definitely
chances i buy it on release are the same chances of nobel 6 being alive
I will be buying every Halo game (Besides spin-offs) day one
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I really hated how 343 told us such lies in order to sell Halo 5, but I'm a sucker for Halo games so yes I'll most likely buy it at release. I just hope 343 learns from their mistakes and doesn't make up some fake story to increase sales this time.
xBELTWAYx wrote:
I honestly don't know. I'd want to see how the story goes, but I figure I can always just watch the cutscenes on YouTube. Being lied to over a period of 3 years with buttered statements aimed at lore fans and story elements being lied about (Brian Reed actually kept the lie about Cortana being dead up until the day before Halo 5 released) just makes me very wary of getting excited because I know 343 will say anything to make a sale.
Really? Your pissed because they didn't want to spoil anything? Says a lot about our ******* community doesn't it.
There is a difference between spoiling the story and completely misleading the customer as to what the story is. For example, if I went to see London has Fallen and it turned out to be a deep analysis of the abuses of power rather than the dumb action movie it was advertised as, I would be incredibly disappointed.
No, Halo TMCC is where i will be making my last Halo stop. I went back to it again, its still active and so im good. I loved Halo 5 but it has so many choices that actively frustrate me over and over again. I can't continue. H5 destroyed my favorite Halo character (cortana) and so i prefer not to see what other atrocities they will do next.

I might dig into Halo wars 2 though
I honestly don't know. If it's like 5 and it takes months for the game to be complete it might be worth waiting for a price drop. On the other hand it is halo.
yup i will
IMO, it be better than getting Destiny....any number on release day. 343 listens, I have had no major problems with halo.
IMO, it be better than getting Destiny....any number on release day. 343 listens, I have had no major problems with halo.
That's a weird thing to bring up.
It depends. I absolutely will not if it is online-only. The campaign at least must be playable offline.
I tend to agree with every comment you have been posting. It's all very logical and makes complete sense.
I definitely will buy Halo 6. But i wish the community could stay positive & 343i another chance. Sure the Campaign was a little different then what the marketing make it out to be but it was okay but sadly the community like as if its worst thing about this game. But the one thing they forget about 343i is that they do listen. Like they got the multiplayer back to its roots with the basic starts & all. Made every weapon balanced. And now from popular demand they're bringing back Firefight. I'm sure in Halo 6 they'll not only refine the multiplayer but also after the negative feedback they got from how they did the campaign and what not. They'll try & get the story right this time.
I'll most likely preorder the Limited Collector's Edition or Legendary Edition depending on what's included as I usually do.

Been playing halo for over 15 years it's my favorite fps series ever. Sure it's had it's up and downs along the way halo 4 I didn't enjoy much, and MMC was a dream game that became a nightmare. While Halo 5 has for me taken a few steps in the right direction only stumbling slightly along the way.

I would have like if they didn't change the radar in arena and would have shipped with more of the game types from past games. I really enjoy play halo at 60 FPS and the dedicated servers together make for extremely smooth gameplay. I like seeing the bam hammer in effect even though AFKs and quitters are still prevent. Kinda feal like they lowered the skill gap which I'am not a big fan of, I won't get into the details just seems that way to me.

Sure there are many change I like and enjoy and more than a few tweaks I thoroughly dislike. In the end Halo 5 is among my favorite Halo games in the series.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 31