Forums / Community / General Discussion

Would you buy the Xbox One Project Scorpio (X)?

OP ADRIANGAMER117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm going to. I've had my Xbox one since it released in 2013 so it's starting to get faulty with reading discs and some of my games seem like crash a little more than usual so I think it's time to upgrade before too many problems start with it. Plus with the holidays around the corner I'm sure there will be a few sales on 4K TV's so I'm planning on getting one of those as well.
I'm scared that it's not actually a "new" console, and it'll end up like the later models of Xbox 360.
I don't want to buy a nice new machine and have it be abandoned in 2 years when a new console releases that has incompatible games.
I'm on the fence. I got kids that love playing Roblox, but only on XB1 (computer is too tedious). Which means they're on mine a lot. Might use giving them my X1S as justification for getting the X.

Also, not too big on 4K. I have a low-midrange one. I think 4K movies look like -Yoink-, to be honest. Games might be a different story.
I'll wait until the price goes down. I NEED a new Xbox One(if not for the smaller size and lack of a battery brick, then simply for larger storage capacity), figured I might-as-well get the best one when I can. Any visual enhancements or faster load times are a bonus.

Maybe I'll wait until a Halo-themed one comes out.
I would like an Xbox One X but that's because I like to have better performance where possible.

It's currently on my to buy list after I finish upgrading my PC (true native 4K + 60+fps) and finally choosing a 4K/HDR TV set (any suggestions?) as well as a PS4 Pro.
iv just recently brought a 40" tv and its not 4k so I don't think I will bother at this time about getting a xbox one x.
I will not buy it unless a mainline halo game is exclusively on it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2