Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Would you rather...

OP RetroMorso92

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo 2 LASO playlist “or” Gears Of War 4 campaign on inconceivable and with Ironman on? No co-op by the way 😈
3. Sit in a corner and cry.

I'll take 3. I applaud anyone that can do either of those.
Throwing my Xbox out of the window suddendly became an viable option.
Halo 2 LASO playlist “or” Gears Of War 4 campaign on inconceivable and with Ironman on? No co-op by the way 😈
Exenius wrote:

3 is good... I like 3.

At least LASO solo you can save and quit...?
GoW doesn't appeal to me, so, honestly, I'd go with H2 LASO because I hate myself.

Though, sitting in the corner and crying doesn't sound like that bad of an option...
I would do HALO 2 LASO. I have done 1 and 3 legit so far. Eventually will do 4 and ODST. Then maybe Halo 2. We'll see. The corner is getting a bit moist
Difficult choice but number 3 seems to be the best option for me while screaming I couldn't do it.
Sign me up for Gears. Although I don't intend to make it far, I feel I'll at least last longer than 15 seconds.
curl up in a ball and melt.
Can someone explain to me what these settings are for GoW? I've never played the games, so knowing might help. I'm not liking H2 LASO since I actually tried it and gave up because Regret is so bleeping impossible. It wasn't even the boss fight, it was the gondola right before it. I get shredded almost instantly every time and there's nowhere to hide. Currently doing ODST on LASO, and it is much, much easier.
4. Play Halo 5's campaign.

No thanks, I'll go with three.
Can someone explain to me what these settings are for GoW? I've never played the games, so knowing might help. I'm not liking H2 LASO since I actually tried it and gave up because Regret is so bleeping impossible. It wasn't even the boss fight, it was the gondola right before it. I get shredded almost instantly every time and there's nowhere to hide. Currently doing ODST on LASO, and it is much, much easier.
Basically complete the game on the highest difficulty with out dying.
I would rahter halo 2 laso
BIGB EC wrote:
Basically complete the game on the highest difficulty with out dying.
Well, in that case I'll take the third option, with option 1 in second place and 2 in DEAD LAST.

At least in H2 LASO, you can work around the Iron skull.
Exenius wrote:

Don't forget the chocolate milk!
I'd grab a beer of sorts and ponder about something else other than those two.
Cstriker01 wrote:
I'll lend you a warm blanket rather than see you melt into a puddle... :P
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'd grab a beer of sorts and ponder about something else other than those two.
Cstriker01 wrote:
I'll lend you a warm blanket rather than see you melt into a puddle... :P
thanks bro :)
Gears 4. I've never really played a gears on such high difficulty before but I've played H2 on legendary and LASO to know that it's cheap and frustrating. Gears probably is the same way but since I've never played it that high, I'm picking it anyways. I might actually play it that hard just to find out when I get home. I can let people know if it's a pain or not 👍

(Then again I'm sure the gears of war forums might have something that I could look up).
id rather watch
H2 Laso... Sledge hammer meets Xbox!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2