Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Xbox Series X is now in production

OP HaloBungie343I

I hope I am allowed to simply talk Xbox in this area. Not just Halo. If not, Moderators can lock this at their will.

I found out for sure the Xbox Series X is now in production. According to two sources.

The Xbox Boss of France and Brad Sams both have said Xbox Series X is in production and arriving at the warehouses.

Brad Sams (see minute 8:30)

Article regarding Xbox Boss of France

Xbox Series X Pre Order Page

News is imminent.
Don't know if I said this already, but honestly, I don't plan on getting an xbox unless there is exclusive content. Even if it IS really high end spec wise. The 120fps is cool, but it's just not worth it atleast yet.
So i have a nice PC but im going to get the new Xbox just for Halo (i know its releasing on PC). Im also really hopeful that they will have designed a Halo edition Xbox. I feel like if I get the Xbox I can convince my significant other to game with me!
So i have a nice PC but im going to get the new Xbox just for Halo (i know its releasing on PC). Im also really hopeful that they will have designed a Halo edition Xbox. I feel like if I get the Xbox I can convince my significant other to game with me!
I have been out of the dating area of life since I left High School. I am about to reenter in the coming weeks. I chose a gamer dating site as my choice. Hope I find one that I won't have to convince! I want one that asks me to play instead! :D
There's going to be an event in June, wonder if they'll announce price and release date there.
There's going to be an event in June, wonder if they'll announce price and release date there.
That would probably depend on Sony. Maybe a release date. But price I think is being held until Sony blinks.