Your Cornered by Elite Zealots with Magnum,opinion

OP tonic bom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
  1. Shoot them?
  2. Run through them and slice door to close on them?
  3. Kill one with knife, then kill the other with energy sword?
  4. Climb up wall, find platform and get a sniper rifle shot on them?
Tell me what you think below! :D
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I've seen the Ultra at Outpost. I'd curl up and wait for the end, I knew Elites were big but until you see a full sized one... you have no chance.
I've seen the Ultra at Outpost. I'd curl up and wait for the end, I knew Elites were big but until you see a full sized one... you have no chance.
Still fightable?

Do you think they run fast as well?
tonic bom wrote:
  1. Shoot them?
  2. Run through them and slice door to close on them?
  3. Kill one with knife, then kill the other with energy sword?
  4. Climb up wall, find platform and get a sniper rifle shot on them?
Tell me what you think below! :D
Also probably 4. Unless of course I know its arm span is long and it decides to pull me as I runaway or while I clamber up to be rag dolled and fed to Jackals.
Yh to be honest I'd probably chose 4 as well and pick them off ahah
Still fightable?

Not a chance if it's just you and a gun. And yes, they'd run very fast I assume .
Still fightable?

Not a chance if it's just you and a gun. And yes, they'd run very fast I assume .
I'm not sure about their speed; yes they're tall and must have a long gait, but those legs don't look suitable for running a lot...

I agree though. Probably no chance if they're too close and you're under-gunned.
1: If you shoot them their energy shields are overpowered they will kill you
2: They are almost as fit as spartans running them is a huge risk
3: Once you kill one with a knife the other elite will just kill you while you were about to knife the other zealot
4: Once your up you can snipe one of the elites and then with your pistol, sniper, and knife you have a chance to kill the other zealot

So I am going for number 4.
3: Once you kill one with a knife the other elite will just kill you while you were about to knife the other zealot
4: Once your up you can snipe one of the elites and then with your pistol, sniper, and knife you have a chance to kill the other zealot

Good thinking that's what I've gone for! Take them from above then finish them off!
tonic bom wrote:

Good thinking that's what I've gone for! Take them from above then finish them off!
Thanks
tonic bom wrote:

Thanks
No problem friend :) thanks for taking part in the forum!
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:

Thanks
No problem friend :) thanks for taking part in the forum!
You welcome, I did it for fun though.
Ask him if he ever wonders why we're here
what do you mean?
4, if by wall you mean ladder or something. Elites can't climb ladders, due to their weird legs, so 4 is the best option I think.
Ask him if he ever wonders why we're here
I don't know, it's one of life's greatest mysteries.
Well yh how else are you going to get up there ahah
They are naturally as strong or stronger than a Spartan II in MJOLNIR, are 8 ft tall, weigh at least 400 pounds, have long legs that are like a horse so they are fast. Nah fam. You are dead no matter what unless they are not wearing any armor. Now, if you have fought against them in a war, and have learned how to fight against something like that the way Forge has in Halo Wars, you could stand some chance. But because mam didn't raise no punk, I go with option 5: die fighting.
I am sure a plasma pistol is laying around pick that up and 1337 noob combo plasma pistol and mag and easily kill them not that hard XD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3