Forums / Community / General Discussion

Your favorite e3 halo trailer

OP Perserverance23

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Well, i am a late starter on Halo universe, with Halo 5 being the first game of the series that I played, so the Halo 5 trailer is my favorite so far.
I would have to say Halo 3
I think infinite or the halo mcc announcement trailer
Thiagnus wrote:
Well, i am a late starter on Halo universe, with Halo 5 being the first game of the series that I played, so the Halo 5 trailer is my favorite so far.
Heyyyyy lucky you. I would like to inform you that people will hold that to you as a form of weakness. When you start the series with a newer game, people will make fun of you or chalenge your competence in gameplay. Becuase for some “not me” new equals bad. So far we have some that make fun of players who started with reach or 4. I myself have been called “a halo 4 kid”, even though i started with ce.

On topic, the halo 5 trailer was really good in my opinion. It showed off the game well, and teased us with what to expect. I cant say the same for other trailers in the series.
MCC and Halo 2. Loved those both, and both had some disappoint afterwards. :P
I am biased towards the Halo 2 gameplay trailer, at the moment I saw it, I was never more hyped for anything else, same goes for Halo 3 Announcement trailer, albeit at a smaller scale.
Halo Reach was a pretty good surprise for me.
Halo Reach as well as Halo 3 IMO.
Halo 3 & halo reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3