Forums / Community / General Discussion

Your Favorite Halo e3 trailer

OP WhyNotZ0lDBERG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In anticipation for sunday's e3 stuff (and potentially a new infinite trailer) I thought I would ask to hear your favorite Halo e3 moments from years gone by.
Mine is still "bet you can't stick it" and boarding ghosts and Tobias' scripted interactions with Johnson from the lost Halo 2demo. But enough from me. What are you favorite Halo trailer moments? (You don't h have to limit it to e3 if you have a noon e3 moment that is cool too)
Halo 3.

This trailer, Link is amazing! And I know it might not be the official trailer, but this one Link is just so good!!
Halo 3.

This trailer, Link is amazing! And I know it might not be the official trailer, but this one Link is just so good!!
Your link seems to be broken.
Halo 3's 'Starry Night' always gets me.

Also features my favourite rendition of Chief's armour.
Controversial but I really liked the Halo 4 reveal after being gone from the Chief for so long it was super exciting. Then the game actually came out
My favorite E3 trailers have to be the Starry Night for Halo 3, the Know Your Enemy for Halo Wars 2 and, without a doubt, Infinite's reveille. Another one I absolutely love is that E3 trailer for Halo 5 back in 2013. Poncho Chief on a desert on the Ark? Just... awesome.
HW2 trailer
The Halo 3 reveal trailer. That thing gave me goosebumps. We were gonna "Finish the Fight" (or so we thought...)
I think Halo 5 had the best trailer.
Infinite
Halo 2, forever and always.
Either the Halo 3 E3 2006 announce trailer or the Halo 4 E3 2011 announce trailer.
The 2006 is just exciting with a fantastic song and huge scale, but the 2011 trailer just toned those same things up to 10 with a touch of nostalgia being the first E3 I watched live.
Halo 3’s “Landfall” trailer, Halo 3 ODST’s “The Life” trailer and Halo Reach’s “A Spartan Will Rise” trailer.
Halo 3 but Infinite took the best
That was a mere teaser. Hopefully we get the entree in a weeks time.
That was a mere teaser. Hopefully we get the entree in a weeks time.
Being a teaser doesn't diminish it's beauty. It's still awesome.
The Starry Night trailer will forever be the greatest trailer Halo has. I wasn't even old enough to play Halo when it came out, but in the years since, I fully realize how freaking amazing that trailer is! The attention to detail is so cool for me, like when Chief puts his AR on his back and you can see the tiny specks of dust fall off it. Then to see the bubble shield in action, and being the source of the greatest Halo model created the Master Chief Field of Battle Statue! I want it so bad, but I can't afford the $500ish it's worth.

Long story short... Starry Night
Halo 2
I absolutely love the Halo 5 trailer in 2013. Poncho Chief in the ark as the guardian rises up. It is so good because, there is so much mystery in that. The Guardian we never saw before, Chief wearing a poncho we don't know why, his visor is cracked and we can feel all that emotions and feelings of the Chief only by his body language. Also the music elevates it to the pinnacle of excitement.

Unfortunately none of that has a meaning now.... a shame
Does a non-E3 trailer count? I think the Halo 3 Superbowl trailer is awesome. And yes, I do wonder what's up there sometimes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2