Forums / Community / General Discussion

Your favorite halo gun is...

OP ArbiterRokz68

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Well mine is the carbine rifle and the beam rifle, and the rocket launcher with the bandanna skull, I worked very hard for that skull
Depends on the game, overall I like variation but there are some go to weapons that are moderately good in most situations while others are more of a special occasion type weapons.
But generally go to weapons are precision weapons, excluding Halo Combat Evolved shotgun versus flood.
But variation is the salt in gameplay so the current favorite is what I feel like using at the moment.
I usually pick the Halo 3 variant of the carbine.
If I had to pick one across all the games, I'd have to go with the most reliable, most flexible firearm of them all, the Battle Rifle... preferably the BR55
Sniper Rifle all the way!
I’ll take an answer for any situation to be honest lol!

If it’s for general situations, I’m always happy with a BR.
Nornfang. If we are going standard then the H2BR.
Nornfang. If we are going standard then the H2BR.
Just to clarify this is a sniper
Carbine, closely followed by the H1 plasma rifle, and the H4 light rifle.
The Halo CE magnum.
In game my favourite gun is probably the BR55, but my favourite in lore is the MA5B (aka the CE Assault Rifle) and I wish we could see it again in-game.
My favorite is the DMR. You can snipe with it, but because you get so much more ammo than the Sniper Rifle, it doesn't feel like a waste to take out Grunts and Shield Jackals with it before you move in closer.

But the one I use the most is probably the AR, due to its power, versatility in close quarters, and availability of ammo.
Halo Reach magnum, Halo CE magnum, Halo Reach grenade launcher.Halo CE magnum because it's the like DMR/other sniper of Halo 1. The Reach magnum because while it's not the weapon of choice I enjoy the feel of it. The Reach grenade launcher because it's fun and there are so many different ways to kill with it, great for taking out vehicles. It's hard to pick favorites though, there are so many good weapons in Halo.
The Assault Rifle.
The Needler Rifle in Halo: Reach. A very useful weapon.
Halo 5 magnum, h5 2° tier railgun and h4 shotgun.
The Reach grenade launcher
Carbine, it's the best gun at medium range in my opinion. Also the Halo 2 battle rifle is great, the sound I amazing too.
The BR
Halo CE I really like the Needier and the Magnum, Halo Reach the plasma repeater
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3