Your favorite Halo quote?

OP R3XH4J

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Write your favorite all time Halo quote, it doesn't matter if it is from Halo 1/Halo 4 or from any book. Just a quote you remember from a certain scenario or from a part of a book.
This one is absolutely my favorite quote, from the book Ghosts of Onyx.

"Die? Didn't you know? Spartans never die." - Kurt-051.

So tell me spartans whats your favorite Halo quote?
"Don't make a girl a promise...if you know you can't keep it" -Cortana
Halo 3

Elite: "Ship Master, they outnumber us 3 to 1!"

Rtas Vadum: "Then it is an even fight. All cruisers fire at will. Burn their mongrel hides!"

Who needs Math when you've got courage.
This one BY FAR:

Quote:
This is the prototype NOVA bomb, nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated, it compresses its fissionable material to neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb, temporarily in command of the UNSC military base Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your damned heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell..."
"Dear humanity, we regret bein' alien -Yoinks!-, we regret comin' to Earth, and we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our RAGEDY--Yoink- FLEET! HOORAH!" - Sgt. Johnson and Marine Pelican pilots, Halo 2
"I seek revenge on a Prophet, not a plague".

my other is

"And so, You must be Silent"
"In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask, why? We are Forerunners, guardians of all that exists. The roots of the galaxy have grown deep under our careful tending. Where there is life, the wisdom of our countless generations has saturated the soil. Our strength is a luminous sun, towards which all intelligence blossoms... And the impervious shelter beneath which it has prospered. I stand before you, accused of the sin of ensuring Forerunner ascendancy. Of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to... recede. Humanity stands as the greatest threat in the galaxy. Refusing to eradicate them is a fool's gambit. We squander eons in the darkness, while they seize our triumphs for their own. The Mantle of responsibility for all things belongs to Forerunners alone. Think of my acts as you will. But do not doubt the reality: the Reclamation... has already begun. And we are hopeless to stop it." - Epilogue speech

- Didact

Quote:
"I seek revenge on a Prophet, not a plague".

my other is

"And so, You must be Silent"
lol, its actually, "I will have my Revenge.....On a Prophet...Not a Plague".
Quote:
There can only be one.
This made my day, hilarious.
"Oh I know what the ladies like." - Sgt Johnson
Arbiter - "What is it, more brutes?"
Master Chief - "Worse".
"Warning! Hitchhikers may be escaped convicts!" This was quoted in Halo 1 and in ODST.

and

Arbiter: "What is it?"

Half-jaw: "That stench... I've smelled it before."
Half jaw? Made my day!
I'll stick my foot so far up your -Yoink-, you'll be stuck in -Yoink- for weeks

Michelle rodriquez nailed that one.

My all time fav

"Were it so easy"
Quote:
Thats a quote I've kept since she said it. My heart sank when she said it in Halo 4.
Quote:
"Time was your ally human, but now it has abandoned you" - Didact
My all time favourite.
"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box."
'Wort wort wort' - Elite (Halo CE)
"Captain Keyes"- Master Chief
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...