OP R3XH4J

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
"Tank beats ghost.... tank beats hunter.... tank beats everything! Aw man. I could do this all day!"
-Random Awesome Marine in Halo 3
"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy, you are one very lucky marine!"

-Avery Junior Johnson
"Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit."
Cortana: "What if you miss?"
Chief: "I won't"
-Halo 2

Cortana: "Bet you can't stick it"
Chief: "You're on"
-Halo 2 Trailer
" do not run away, I have a banana for you!" - some crazy Elite in halo 2 on the level regret on legendary. i stopped moving waiting for my brain to think about that... the Elite killed me.
"Troopers! We are green and very very mean!"

-ODST: Buck
"Don't make a girl a promise.....if you know you can't keep it."
-Cortana, Halo 2
Prophet of Regret - "The journey awaits!"

Don't know why but I love it when ever I hear them mention this, I love Covenant by the way.

I can't remember exactly how it goes but the talk between Chief and Johnson where they mention something like this...

"You told me you were gonna wear something nice."
"YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" - a random marine in Halo 1 when they were about to die themselves.
"Dutch: [after driving off a tall cliff and crashing a vehicle] Uh, Lord? I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.

[plane crashes next to Dutch]

Dutch: So... was that a yes or no?

[Dutch's vechicle explodes]

Dutch: Amen." - Dutch, Uplift Reserve, Halo 3: ODST

________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't you let her go... Don't you EVER let her go." - SSgt. Junior Avery Johnson, 'Halo', Halo 3.
"Kill me or Release me parasite...but do not waste my time with talk"
- Arbiter in Halo 2
~That Makes Two of Us~ Arbiter to Rtas - Halo 2
"Lucky me." -Master Chief
"I need a weapon" - Master Chief halo 2

"And so, you must be silenced." -Arbiter Halo 3
The Gravemind has some amazing quotes. These are a few of my favorites.

"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."

"Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!"

And, of course, Sergeant Johnson!

"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy, you are one very lucky marine!"
"I... Am ordering you... To SURRENDER THAT AI."
-Leans in-
"NO SIR."

Biggest grin ever.
Oh there's so many.

"there are all those that said this day would never come...what are they to say now?"
-Truth

"Halo! Its divine wind will rush through the stars, propelling all who are worthy upon the path to salvation."
-Mercy

"Dont let her go...don't EVER let her go...send me out..with a bang.."
-Sgt Johnson

"You are. All of you! Vermin. Cower in the dirt thinking, what? That you might escape the coming fire? You're world will burn until your surface is but glass!"
-Truth (e3 version)

There are tons more
"Not yet"

If you don't know where that quote is from then this vid may help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81s9Ek9jAgg
Tartarus-you draw quite a crowd
Arbiter-if they came to hear be beg they will be disapointed

Cortana-you look nice
Sgt Johnson&chief- thanks

Cortana-don't make a girl a promise if you know you can't keep it

Sgt. Johnson-back when I joined the corp. We didn't have fancy schmanzy tanks we had sticks two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon. Your one lucky marine

Arbiter-i will have my revenge on a prophet not a plague
Truth- I am truth the voice of the covenant
Arbiter-and so you must be silenced

Arbiter-what is it more brutes?
Chief-worse

elite-brute ships standard line shipmaster they outnumber us 3 to 1
shipmaster-then it is an even fight all cruisers fire at will burn their mongrel hides

Johnson-send me out with a bang
"There is still time to stop the key from turning, but first, it must be found. (gestures to John-117) You will search one likely spot... (gestures to Thel 'Vadam)... and you will search another. Fate had us meet as foes, but this Ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7