2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
"Were it so easy."
“Thought I’d try shooting my way out mix things up a little” (Master Chief; Halo 3)
"Wake me....when you need me"
Master Chief Halo 3.
"Don't worry, I'll hold his hand" - Sargent Johnson, Halo 2
"My galaxy is dead. I am machine. I am Chakas. I am human. I am 343 Guilty Spark. I have never understood Forerunners. And they will never understand me."
343 Guilty Spark, Halo: Silentium
or
"Know that all that lingered in me, the memories and emotions of old humanity, when I was still flesh, is also hidden deep within you. It slumbers, but it shapes, and it haunts your dreams and your hopes."
343 Guilty Spark, Halo: Primordium
or
"I can give you over forty thousand reasons why that sun isn't real. I know it because the emitter's Rayleigh effect is disproportionate to its suggested size. I know it because its stellar cycle is more symmetrical than that of an actual star. But for all that, I'll never actually know if it looks real... if it feels real."
Cortana, Halo 4
"Do you do foot massages, Arbiter?" - Random Elite in H2
"Bam said the lady."
"So how do we get inside the ship if it's in the air? The corps issued me a rifle, not wings." - Marine (Combat Evolved)
"Come here, I have a banana for you." - When John-117 is hiding.
“It’s finished”- Master Chief (Halo 3)
  • 343 Guilty Spark: "A construct?! In the Core?! That is absolutely unacceptable!"
  • Cortana: "Sod off!"
  • 343 Guilty Spark: "What impertinence! I shall purge you at once!"
  • Cortana: (smiles nastily) "You sure that's a good idea?"
Cortana's avatar absorbs the Index.
  • 343 Guilty Spark: (outraged) "How... how... how dare you! I'll--"
  • Cortana: "Do what? I have the Index! You can just float and sputter!"
"Oh, I know what the ladies like." - Sgt. Johnson
"For a brick he flew pretty good." - Sgt. Johnson
  • "This is not your grave. But you are welcome in it." - Gravemind
  • "Brute ships! Staggered line! Shipmaster, they outnumber us, three to one!" "Then it is an even fight. All cruisers fire at will. Burn their mongrel hides!" - Rtas
  • "Negative. I have the gun." - Noble 6
  • " You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking…what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass, and not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened from its hole, to mar the reflection of our passage. The culmination of our Journey, for your destruction is the will of the gods! And I? I am their instrument!" - Truth
  • "To give the Covenant back their bomb." - Chief
  • "We're it so easy" - Thel
I'm stuck between two.
"Die? Didn't you know? Spartans never die" - Kurt-051
and
"Were it so easy" - The Arbiter
DonnyDoo42 wrote:
"Dear humanity, we regret bein' alien -Yoinks!-, we regret comin' to Earth, and we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our RAGEDY--Yoink- FLEET! HOORAH!" - Sgt. Johnson and Marine Pelican pilots, Halo 2
So much this. It gets me every time!
Arbiter: Were it so easy
Love it!
Arbiter: "the brutes have our scent"
Johnson: "they must love the smell of hero"
The way John snatches the assault rifle out of Johnson's hands really sold this one for me

incidentally...
Arbiter: "were it so easy"
The contrast between the way he said it both times in Halo 3 still gives me goosebumps
**SPOILERS FOR HALO BAD BLOOD BE WARNED**

"Are you asking me to marry you Veronica?"
"Oh, no, I'm DARING you to marry me"
It isn't necessarily a quote due to how it was implemented, but...

"I have walked among men and angels for three thousand years. Time has no end, no beginning, no purpose. I wander the earth, seeking forgiveness for my crimes against man and god. I live to see death and destruction; evil over the light, but the light can never be extinguished. I live in a prison of my own demise. I am lost in time." - The Gravemind
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7