4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
"Wake me when you need me"
"Spartans never die they're just missing in action"
"We're it so easy"-Arbiter
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
"Watch the skies! Their building Locast!" - San Shyuum announcer in Halo Wars 1
"Don't give a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it".
"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-YOINK! machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have...is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!" (turns around)"Am I right, Marines?" - Sgt. Johnson

“When I joined the Corps, we didn’t have any fancy-schmancy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for a platoon. And we had to share the rock.” - Sgt. Johnson

”I? I am a monument to all your sins.” - the Gravemind
"Don't make a girl a promise...if you know you can't keep it" -Cortana
No truer words a man could live by.
"I need a weapon."
- Master Chief, Halo 2
Either Cortana's "If you make a promise...", Buck's "Bam said the Lady.", or Buck's "We are green and very, very mean!"

Those three are tied for me.
“There's so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. ...They’ll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They’ll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. ...Ain’t that a b****?” - Epsilon’s last words.

I can never watch that episode without crying. This is by far one of the top Halo quotes.
"I'm not so much hunting a Spartan, as I am hunting the Spartan." -Locke, Halo 2 Anniversary
Personally My Favorite Quote is Form Reach When Jun Talks About His Sniper Rifle (sorry I can remember it verbadum) Something Like " It Can Take The hat of an elite 2 miles away, and they aint cheap.. "
"I'm ready! How about you?" - SIII A239 Emile
"You know the music, time to dance"
I just love H3 Odst
"Dear Humanity: We regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We regret coming to Earth. And we must definitely regret the corps just blew up or raggedy--Yoink- fleet"!

Halo 2- Sgt Major Johnson
HoppinHopi wrote:
"I'm ready! How about you?" - SIII A239 Emile
Zannyvids' favourite quote as well.
That entire phantom scene at the begining of the mission Arbiter from H2

if we get through this, i’ll buy the whole YAY bar- Buck (H5)

i kill the enemy, but do not hate them -Jun (HR)
Best moment i have ever seen in a Halo that gave me serious chills, was when Del Rio said ''Give me that chip''.
John, always loyal to those close to him as well as the UNSC, finally had to make a decision between the two.
His reply ''No sir''. Oh my days, defying orders.

To me that was the beginning of him, thinking independently of orders. In Halo 5, he doesn't follow orders when asked to return to Infinity. He instead goes in pursuit of Cortana.
A character defining moment.
I AM TRUTH! THE VOICE OF THE COVENANT!

"And so... you must be silent."

(Screams)
"Like Hell she is." - Master chief to Spartan Locke, Halo 5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...