Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Your favorite Waypoint Monitor.

OP HaXoR73

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
Let's shine some well-needed attention for these guys (and girls).

They are the sentinels overlooking us all. They watch our activities, occasionally eavesdrop on our forum posts to much of our surprise (and joy), and intervene when the situation is deemed necessary. We may have gotten into trouble with these guys at one point or another, but I honestly can't blame them for their actions. Much like the Monitors of the Halo installations, the Monitors of Halo Waypoint (or equivalent) don't get enough attention in my opinion. They're just like us, but only with some authority on their shoulders.

So guys, who is your favorite Monitor (or equivalent) on Waypoint? As for me, I'm having a hard choice on who I like the most. They're all a damn good bunch. :)
Hmmmmmmm, hard question, I say all of them.
Hmmmmmmm, hard question, I say all of them.
I know, right?!
Don't mind me, I'm just here to seek affirmation from strangers on the internet.
I'll just leave this here.

Full list for those who are interested.

I'm going to abstain. Although I will say that a couple of them don't post regularly which is a bit sad.
tsassi wrote:
Don't mind me, I'm just here to seek affirmation from strangers on the internet.
No need to relegate yourself to that fact; both you (and your fellow Monitors), myself, and the masses on Waypoint are one and of the same, buddy. :)
snickerdoodle is the coolest.
Oh yeah, as a late disclaimer, you are rightfully entitled to your own opinion. Your opinion shall not be judged, and you shall not judge the opinions of others.
stckrboy has always helped me out. Dude's a rock star.
I think monitor is a pretty cool guy. He locks threads and doesn't afraid of anything.
I would say Stckrboy,but hes now SecOps.
So I say Viper,hes the only monitor except from Stckrboy who talked to me.
Don't have a favorite, but snickerdoodle still stands out in my mind as a result of watching this.
Can I vote for me? 'Cause if so I'm totally voting for sarcasmbully
Oh I still wield the mighty banhammer, I'm just undercover now... like a ninja <.<
\m/ (>.<) \m/
stckrboy wrote:

Oh I still wield the mighty banhammer, I'm just undercover now... like a ninja <.<
ONI for the win.
stckrboy wrote:
Can I vote for me? 'Cause if so I'm totally voting for sarcasmbully
\m/ (>.<) \m/
Ninja Meme for you!
Ok I thought of it and its gonna be these two. Stckrboy and Snickerdoodle. Stckrboy for his ninja awesomeness and Snickerdoodle for her Caboose Team Killing skills!
meh probably tsassi or viper
Haven't seen snickerdoodle here in a long time though.
She's still around being awesome. :D

But I have to say. All the mods. All have helped me out in some form or another. And well they(and in extension 343i) support my info threads I do. Which have a lot of notable updates I do. If it were some other forum I would of been banned long ago. So their understanding of that seriously helps.

Also with my rank. I also know the struggles they go through with some users here. So I do have the most respect for all of them. Like seriously big kudos to them for staying being monitors. Its a hard task to do.
CIA391 wrote:
this!

But for real, I've been busy af. Working at Xbox means time is scarce these days but I'm def still around and I'm always watching.

That means all of you in this thread that didn't say me?

banned
CIA391 wrote:

But for real, I've been busy af. Working at Xbox means time is scarce these days but I'm def still around and I'm always watching.

That means all of you in this thread that didn't say me?

Still safe!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16