Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Your favorite Waypoint Monitor.

OP HaXoR73

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 16
Viper because his name sounds like a BAMF
So that's 12 mods now?
So that's 12 mods now?
There's a list of Monitors here: Halo Waypoint Active Forum Monitors
I don't necessarily like any of them...sorry
stckrboy wrote:
So that's 12 mods now?
There's a list of Monitors here: Halo Waypoint Active Forum Monitors
I mean ones that have visited this thread.
I'll save the mods some trouble here;
BANNED
Most of their names sounds scary.
I'll save the mods some trouble here;
BANNED
lol
Ah, gotcha. That would be 7 then. Only 2 monitors have the SEC3OP rank - myself and OPDEMISE, the other SEC3 are just community members
stckrboy wrote:
Ah, gotcha. That would be 7 then. Only 2 monitors have the SEC3OP rank - myself and OPDEMISE, the other SEC3 are just community members
Ah, ok. That makes sense. Can I has mod powers?
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
That stckr and I have moderator abilities even though we are labeled as SEC3OP. The other SEC3OPs participated in the ARG and were granted the rank, but have no moderator abilities.
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
That stckr and I have moderator abilities even though we are labeled as SEC3OP. The other SEC3OPs participated in the ARG and were granted the rank, but have no moderator abilities.
Could they get the abilities later? I love that spam quote.
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
No. :P
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
Oh, okay. So it is saved for select people. That makes sense. Thank you for your time.
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
Oh, okay. So it is saved for select people. That makes sense. Thank you for your time.
How do I become "a select person"?
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
It's probably a process that seems simple, but is in fact, very complicated.
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
what does that mean?
It's a "We'll ask you" and not a, "Ask us" kind of thing.

PS - Pls stop spamming. :(
Why are some people's gamertag on Waypoint bolded instead of leading you to your profile page? OPDEMISE, the Commander Palmer profile, and a few others look like that. Why is it necessary to block their service record?
Why are some people's gamertag on Waypoint bolded instead of leading you to your profile page? OPDEMISE, the Commander Palmer profile, and a few others look like that. Why is it necessary to block their service record?
Their service records are probably classified information.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 16