3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 14
Exenius wrote:
The first level of Halo 3. As a kid I would always go to my friends house and play Halo 2, and when I finally got a Halo game for myself I was ecstatic. My love for the series hasn't wavered since then. I have all the books, games, and countless pieces of merchandise.
This was me exactly too, would alsways go to a friends house and host H2 at my house. I was ecstatic to get Halo 3 and the first mission too.
I would say playing Halo CE for the first time. I didn't see any trailers for it i just wanted a xbox, so when Xbox launched i got halo with it and was completely blown away been in love with it ever since.
This hits me right in the feels. Playing CE for the first time. Being woken up from cryo and given a rushed briefing. Right there and then, I knew this character was going to reap havoc in the halo universe. The jolt and sound of your energy shields recharging as you shake off the sleep, waking up so far in the future. The first time I ever played... This is hands-down my most nostalgic memory of the game.
Halo Reach lone wolf soundtrack. I love it, Marty made a masterpiece.
Playing Halo CE online with my eldest son.
I remember when I was a kid, probably around 10 or so, going over to a neighborhood friend's house and watching his older brother play Halo CE on their Xbox. We used to play CE on the local library computers during this time as well which was how some many hours were spent.

When I got my Xbox 360 in 2009 as a gift with Halo 3 & Gears of War, I will never forget the experiences I had playing in forge mode with friends and just playing CTF with people over Xbox Live. I left xbox and halo behind after Reach but looking forward to return with scarlett and infinite being released, I hope to make more halo memories in the near future.
Mine would have to be the time I was playing ODST and looked down and shot a corner with a sniper rifle. The bullet bounced up and hit the wall, then bounced off the wall and hit me right in the head. I literally snapshotted myself. I remember breaking out in laughter as my ODST dropped to the floor. Good times.
Me and my friend taking down the 2 scarabs in the covenant, one of us being the pilot who drops off the other. He kills the scarab and I quickly fly to the front of it to pick him up before it explodes. We used to call it Pelican style.
Halo CE campaign and multiplayer maps especially blood gulch. On this map I defeat a lot of clans.
While at college, Halo 3 was released. There was a group of us on our floor that loved Halo as well as a group on the floor above us that did. So, we had to find out which floor was better, and 'Floor Battles', as they came to be known, were born.

We had 4v4 matches as a best of 7 with a constant rotation of maps and game types that always ended in CTF on Valhalla for the 7th game if it got there (95%) it actually did. So many good memories doing that on a nightly basis in college.
Finally, someone who wasn't a kid when Halo 3 came out. I was always a little envious of those who had tons of people they personally knew to play Halo with. Where I'm from, Xbox has consistently struggled against Sony and Nintendo's stranglehold on the market, meaning there's hardly anyone here who owns an Xbox, let alone Halo. And that's today, imagine how bad it was 15 years ago lol.

Anyway, most nostalgic memory? E3 2004 demo, when my teenage mind embarked on a great journey of it's own.
"Betcha can't stick it......", "You're on."
Everyone I know who had a console when the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii came out usually had a Xbox 360. I don't even know anyone who had a PS3.
Soulburnin wrote:
Everything before 343 took over.
Not all of 343's games are bad.
Halo 3 custom games late at night after school and during weekends with my classmate who lived next door. Never forget those times :)
I enjoy listing to Halo music while I am playing other games. Mainly the music from CE and Halo 3.
While at college, Halo 3 was released. There was a group of us on our floor that loved Halo as well as a group on the floor above us that did. So, we had to find out which floor was better, and 'Floor Battles', as they came to be known, were born.

We had 4v4 matches as a best of 7 with a constant rotation of maps and game types that always ended in CTF on Valhalla for the 7th game if it got there (95%) it actually did. So many good memories doing that on a nightly basis in college.
Finally, someone who wasn't a kid when Halo 3 came out. I was always a little envious of those who had tons of people they personally knew to play Halo with. Where I'm from, Xbox has consistently struggled against Sony and Nintendo's stranglehold on the market, meaning there's hardly anyone here who owns an Xbox, let alone Halo. And that's today, imagine how bad it was 15 years ago lol.

Anyway, most nostalgic memory? E3 2004 demo, when my teenage mind embarked on a great journey of it's own.
Everyone I know who had a console when the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii came out usually had a Xbox 360. I don't even know anyone who had a PS3.
You obviously aren't familiar with the Asian market then.

Of course I'am not. Also the PS3 is probably more popular because it's close to Japan which is the headquarters of Sony.
Soulburnin wrote:
Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the saga in my opinion.
Soulburnin wrote:
Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the saga in my opinion.
Halo 5's multiplayer is very underrated. I wish more people enjoyed it. It's really amazing.

Of course I'am not. Also the PS3 is probably more popular because it's close to Japan which is the headquarters of Sony.
Hate to break it to you but Playstation sales have far outstripped Xbox not just in Asia but in the West as well. Your method of thinking that PS is more popular simply because of location is rather outdated.
The Halo 3 gametype that was essentially duck hunt but with Mongooses back when I would've been about 11, along with other classic gametypes. So simple in design yet so fun.
Well I will never forget the times when i got home from school at wenesdays (short day) and had friends whit me. We played Halo Reach, forge and multiplayer many hours before it was dinner time and my friends went home. I belive this were some of the happiest days of my life. Never forget.

Hate to break it to you but Playstation sales have far outstripped Xbox not just in Asia but in the West as well. Your method of thinking that PS is more popular simply because of location is rather outdated.
I said the PS3 not the PS4. I know more people own a PS4 then Xbox One.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 14