1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14
While at college, Halo 3 was released. There was a group of us on our floor that loved Halo as well as a group on the floor above us that did. So, we had to find out which floor was better, and 'Floor Battles', as they came to be known, were born.

We had 4v4 matches as a best of 7 with a constant rotation of maps and game types that always ended in CTF on Valhalla for the 7th game if it got there (95%) it actually did. So many good memories doing that on a nightly basis in college.
Finally, someone who wasn't a kid when Halo 3 came out. I was always a little envious of those who had tons of people they personally knew to play Halo with. Where I'm from, Xbox has consistently struggled against Sony and Nintendo's stranglehold on the market, meaning there's hardly anyone here who owns an Xbox, let alone Halo. And that's today, imagine how bad it was 15 years ago lol.

Anyway, most nostalgic memory? E3 2004 demo, when my teenage mind embarked on a great journey of it's own.
"Betcha can't stick it......", "You're on."
Everyone I know who had a console when the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii came out usually had a Xbox 360. I don't even know anyone who had a PS3.
You obviously aren't familiar with the Asian market then.
Of course I'am not. Also the PS3 is probably more popular because it's close to Japan which is the headquarters of Sony.
Hate to break it to you but Playstation sales have far outstripped Xbox not just in Asia but in the West as well. Your method of thinking that PS is more popular simply because of location is rather outdated.
I said the PS3 not the PS4. I know more people own a PS4 then Xbox One.
360 had the lead for the first few years but by the early 10's the PS3 had pretty much caught up. They were more or less even by the time this gen came out.
While at college, Halo 3 was released. There was a group of us on our floor that loved Halo as well as a group on the floor above us that did. So, we had to find out which floor was better, and 'Floor Battles', as they came to be known, were born.

We had 4v4 matches as a best of 7 with a constant rotation of maps and game types that always ended in CTF on Valhalla for the 7th game if it got there (95%) it actually did. So many good memories doing that on a nightly basis in college.
Finally, someone who wasn't a kid when Halo 3 came out. I was always a little envious of those who had tons of people they personally knew to play Halo with. Where I'm from, Xbox has consistently struggled against Sony and Nintendo's stranglehold on the market, meaning there's hardly anyone here who owns an Xbox, let alone Halo. And that's today, imagine how bad it was 15 years ago lol.

Anyway, most nostalgic memory? E3 2004 demo, when my teenage mind embarked on a great journey of it's own.
Everyone I know who had a console when the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii came out usually had a Xbox 360. I don't even know anyone who had a PS3.
Of course I'am not. Also the PS3 is probably more popular because it's close to Japan which is the headquarters of Sony.
Hate to break it to you but Playstation sales have far outstripped Xbox not just in Asia but in the West as well. Your method of thinking that PS is more popular simply because of location is rather outdated.
360 had the lead for the first few years but by the early 10's the PS3 had pretty much caught up. They were more or less even by the time this gen came out.
Why do people like the PS4 more then the Xbox One? Their nearly the same except for a few things including how Xbox has Halo.
My thoughts are already best described in my blog post. If anyone feels like giving it a read I'd much appreciate it!

https://thesacredicon.wordpress.com/2019/10/06/passion-for-halo/

Thanks.
Even though I started with Halo CE, I gotta say that one of the things that brings the most nostalgia is the original Halo 2 opening from the Microsoft Studios screen (with Steve Vai’s guitar) transitioning to the main title menu and the menu music!

Why do people like the PS4 more then the Xbox One? Their nearly the same except for a few things including how Xbox has Halo.
Erm, do you not recall the dumpster fire that was the Xbox One launch announcement at E3 2012? Or were you too young back then? The fact that you think the PS/Xbox and their circumstances are almost the same is rather telling.
Ikusabe and KingSlayer, you guys debate is going way off topic. Please carry on the debate elsewhere if you want to keep going at it.
playing halo 2 for the first time with my brother it was on midship.it was the best time ever and I got to kill him twice which made it even better.

Erm, do you not recall the dumpster fire that was the Xbox One launch announcement at E3 2012? Or were you too young back then? The fact that you think the PS/Xbox and their circumstances are almost the same is rather telling.
I din't have a Xbox One then and I didn't look at any news for gaming.

I din't have a Xbox One then and I didn't look at any news for gaming.
Fair enough I suppose.
Ikusabe and KingSlayer, you guys debate is going way off topic. Please carry on the debate elsewhere if you want to keep going at it.
Let moderators handle and determine this please.

Thanks!
Let moderators handle and determine this please.

Thanks!
Will do, thanks!
Being the first person in my area to buy Halo:Reach after waiting 7 hours and 37 minuets as a kid is something I’ll never forget.
Halo 2, its the most dificult game of all halos.. I finish again in the Máster Chief Collection (legendary), very hard kill Tartarus.. but im happy for this achievement
I find the Cortana toy, in Halo 2.. Máster chief Collection.. i want fine the others toys in the campaing
Walking through the campaign and playing hours of social matches, also infection
My greatest memory would be the first time playing h2 on Xbox live, then after I talked my friends into getting live, playing with them. Playing Halo CE for the first time as an 11 year old at my friends, and playing constantly to get better. Then buying an Xbox for the release of H2, then playing H2 online with my friends I talked into getting Xbox live, every single day. We'd play from the time we got in from school, til we couldn't stay awake anymore. This is why h2 will always be my favorite Halo, so many memories made on it, and months, and months of online gameplay (other tag Sg Rebel Randy). Then getting a 360 for the release of h3, talking even more friends into getting it, and live, then repeating the process, except at this time we're all in highschool. A bad memory was not being able to remember my password to swap my account over, which is why I had to make this one I've had since lol... Going to midnight releases for all the Halo's, except wars/ CE. Playing for hours on end in he custom games, just glitching, still to this day it doesn't get old. Anyways, Halo single handedly turned me into an Xbox player, and is what I'll remain to be, I guess until I die 😁
CZR666 wrote:
I find the Cortana toy, in Halo 2.. Máster chief Collection.. i want fine the others toys in the campaing
Please don't post multiple times in a row, you can edit your prior post to add additional information.

Thank you!
I still think the first halo and halo 2 are the best. My brother and I would have our friends over and they would bring their Xbox’s as well. We would have 4 Xbox’s connected together with 4 players on each one and play shottys on wizards, it was the best.
Volize wrote:
Staying up all night playing Halo Reach custom games is a memory I'll never forget.
Halo Reach custom games with old friends. That was my entire life. 2 of my friends from those days were even my groomsmen. Those were the good 'ol days.
fox3455 wrote:
Volize wrote:
Staying up all night playing Halo Reach custom games is a memory I'll never forget.
Halo Reach custom games with old friends. That was my entire life. 2 of my friends from those days were even my groomsmen. Those were the good 'ol days.
Halo reach custom games were pretty fun. Can’t believe it’s been 9 years. I remember after I graduated from HS and before I started college I took a couple months and just played halo all day long. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to do that anymore once life got busy. But hey, you always find a way to do something you enjoy lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14