1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
Cyro XVX wrote:
While at college, Halo 3 was released. There was a group of us on our floor that loved Halo as well as a group on the floor above us that did. So, we had to find out which floor was better, and 'Floor Battles', as they came to be known, were born.

We had 4v4 matches as a best of 7 with a constant rotation of maps and game types that always ended in CTF on Valhalla for the 7th game if it got there (95%) it actually did. So many good memories doing that on a nightly basis in college.
Ah, man. That just sounds incredible!

Reminds me of so many Halo 2 Lan Parties... Good times.
It truly was a great time. This happened freshman year, so a majority of the people playing became such good friends that we got our own private wing in a dorm for sophomore year. Needless to say, the battles continued on (probably even more often lol)! That group became some of the best friends I still have from my college days.
My Time On Halo Reach During the Xbox 360.

Now,Xbox One Ruined Reach And My Old Friends Are Too Busy Studying Like Me.
Everything before 343 took over.
I think when I played Halo 2 at a neighbors house was pretty big.
My 1st most nostalgic memory was getting Halo 3 on my 7th birthday back in Elementary school.
2nd nostalgic memory was discovering the grunt at the end of the last H3 mission that wanted to shine our boots. XD
FFA Rockets on Hang 'em High. It was my first time playing Halo (or an Xbox) and it was with my two brothers and my cousin. Really fun times.
My 1st most nostalgic memory was getting Halo 3 on my 7th birthday back in Elementary school.
2nd nostalgic memory was discovering the grunt at the end of the last H3 mission that wanted to shine our boots. XD
Dang dude, it's so hard to believe it's almost been 10 years since Halo 3 released. I was in middle school when it came out, and everyone was talking about it. Those were some good days.
Cyro XVX wrote:
Dang dude, it's so hard to believe it's almost been 10 years since Halo 3 released. I was in middle school when it came out, and everyone was talking about it. Those were some good days.
A few good memories when the game came out.
-Arby n the Chief web series
-CMNeir's web series called "Halo 3 Social Stupidity", sadly no one remembers his channel much anymore.
All my friends and I used to get together after friday night football games and stay up until daylight playing Halo 2. Whether it was swords only on lockout, one flag on Relic, or two flag on coagulation, they all hold a special place in my heart
Cyro XVX wrote:
-CMNeir's web series called "Halo 3 Social Stupidity", sadly no one remembers his channel much anymore.
Holy cow... I still go back and watch Arby n' the Chief every so often.

I totally forgot CMNeir was a thing... So many good old content creators just going :(
I have 3 equal memories.
The first time I met the infamous gold elite in CE.
The first time I played Halo 2 on xboxlive for what seemed like days
The stephens(boxing)day me and 4 friends system linked are newly opened 360s and finished the fight and hopped into hours of Halo 3 online.
Best Nostalgic Memory is when i heard "I need a Weapon"
I've said this before, but when I first played Halo CE (this is when I was around 5 years old BTW), the Hunters scared the crap out of me. I would always pause the game and ask my dad to kill them for me. Both me and my mom (all 3 of us played it every now and then) were scared of them. Now I know about the 1-shot pistol, while my mom still refuses to even be in the sight of a Hunter. Wish I knew about the pistol back then.
Cyro XVX wrote:
Cyro XVX wrote:
Holy cow... I still go back and watch Arby n' the Chief every so often.

I totally forgot CMNeir was a thing... So many good old content creators just going :(
I actually talked to him 6 months ago! I know why he stopped making Halo vids and stuff.
Mine is my first online halo match ever on halo reach.
It was slayer on swordbase and i remember i got 10 kills.
Mine is my first online halo match ever on halo reach.
It was slayer on swordbase and i remember i got 10 kills.
Nice!

I remember my first Match in Halo Reach.

It was on "The Cage" I remember getting my first Multiplayer Achievement getting a health pack. And I believe I got my first assassination on it there to.

Dang... So many good memories.
Simply screwing around on the maps in Halo 2 was gold for me; breaking all of the glass, blowing up fusion coils, and destroying vehicles for days on end.
First Halo. We never had Xbox live so we'd hook up multiple xboxes and played. We all used to screen cheat if you were hiding out and getting kills. I sniped my brother base-to-base in blood gulch because he was screen cheating and was watching himself jump in my screen. It was just the top half of his head popping up....and got em.

One of of the other kids I used to play with, got grounded from us for like 3 months. He was homeschooled and used to suck at halo when we played with him. So he just played non stop for 3 months and came back to hang with us....he beat us 7 vs 1.
I think I've mentioned it before, but playing Halo CE for months at work with co-workers around when it came out. We would hook up two boxes in two connecting rooms so we couldn't screen watch each other and play all night during downtime.
Man I love this forum. I'd have to say that my best nostalgic moments are playing ODST/Reach firefight with my Mom. We still play together, it's pretty fun, which is why I miss split screen firefight in Halo 5. But other than that, I think the deaths of Johnson, and Noble really were memorable just like the books. I think the death of any in depth character in Halo during the Human-Covenant War really shows the struggle of the war.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14