Forums / Community / General Discussion

Your Smart AI: Look? Color? Personality?

OP MasterChiefVIP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If you had/owned a Smart AI, what would it look like? What would it's color be? How would it act? What is its behavior? What would its personality be? Goals? Hopefully you won't give away anything too personal. Better keep that OC locked up, yeah?
Should be able to turn speach into text and having an translate function for several languages would also be good.
Look/Personality
Should look like a polar explorer and should have an personality similar to Serina and should also be loyal
If I could have my own AI it would:
  • Have the appearance of a Sangheili Field Marshall holding a non-cannon Carbine variant named "Tears of Haven". The Elite itself would be from H2A;
  • The Elite would have brown eyes. The armor would be steel with blue details. It glows just like the AIs in RvB;
  • For it's personality, it would be serious, while occasionally making sarcastic jokes. Observant, curious and aware;
  • Would have multiple basic and complex tools, including hacking tools;
  • Name: Lambda (Because I'm still waiting for Half-Life 3 insert Gaben face here).
I'd like mine to be modeled after Liam Neeson. It'd sound as wise as Aslan, and as menacing as the dad from Taken.
I would want something similar to the superintendent. A simple AI but helps out immensely, especially if we're talking about the halo universe. Plus all them medigeeeeeeeels.
[Edit] And for looks? Hell didnt think of that, and for voice I'd prefer like beeps to signify any danger and such.
An AI modeled after a WW2 Commander, based maybe on Rommel or Montgomery
Goals? Victory of course
If you had/owned a Smart AI, what would it look like? What would it's color be? How would it act? What is its behavior? What would its personality be? Goals? Hopefully you won't give away anything too personal. Better keep that OC locked up, yeah?
Mine would be a red chick kinda like Cortana but is thiccer and has bigger boobs ;)
Allison, a female white smart AI, she prefers to work with the Spartan III team Nova, her holographic model would be veronica dare but without her helmet, her personality would be: Creative, Sneaky, Sassy, her main goal is protect the team at all costs.
  • Name: Bael
  • Male
  • red glowing
  • Spartan suit
  • Sarcastic and dark humor when I kill an enemy
> Personal A.I. Assistant - Codename: Isis
Role: Data Logistics/Control
Processing Power: 50.1 Septillion Calculations/Process(s) per second
Color: Lavender Purple
Appearance: Egyptian Female, Mid-20s
Clothing(?): Clothing matches known carvings of Egyptian Goddess Isis
Personality: Caring, Considerate, Courteous
Goal(s): To serve and aid the Commander-in-Chief of the 9th Order of Military Powers.

> A.I. Combat Assistant - Codename: Anubis
Role: Combat Support/Coordination
Processing Power: 33.7 Septillion Calculations/Process(s) per second
Color: Dark Grey/Partially Translucent - Glowing Red Eyes
Appearance: Jackal-like humanoid
Clothing(?): Clothing matches known descriptions of Egyption Battle Armor found during the reign of Akhenaten in the 18th Dynasty.
Personality: Direct, Blunt, Tactile
Goal(s): To serve and aid the Commander-in-Chief of the 9th Order of Military Powers.
  • Olive color
  • Looks of a Halo Wars/H2A Marine
  • Somewhat similar personality to Cortana but more serious none the less.
  • Behavior would generally be quiet.
  • Goals would be to make sure very solder makes out of it alive.
Mine would be modeled after Jager so he can tell me to stop worrying about grenades.
Color: Teal-cyan
Appearance: A young woman with dark shoulder-length hair (occasionally has a bob cut) and wears a rather normal jacket.
Personality: Bubbly, sarcastic, laid-back, and perhaps a bit sassy. Loves holding conversations, but they can get serious and analytical when necessary.
I'd have a Ned Flanders one that constantly says "Howdily Doodley" and nothing else
Don't have a red ai what ever you do, you can't trust them.

As for me I'd have a Green AI that looks like a Marine or something, with a real soldier's personality.
Klohp wrote:
Mine would be a red chick kinda like Cortana but is thiccer and has bigger boobs ;)
love it dig it can get wit it lol
If id had a A.I
id probably have it modeled after a close friend of mine and have her possible made the same way Cortana was created
obviously have her blue and be able to translate any language and make things easier
My dream A.I.would be Tommy Wiseau the Legend.I could listen to him 24/7.
I would have a light blue combat and translation AI who looks like an ODST. He'd be comical but sharp as a tack.
Mine would be named Shuri, her form a panther with a purple aura.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2