By 343 Industries -
Last Week, we revealed the opening cinematic for the Campaign mission titled “Blue Team.” If you wanted a sneak peek into the Halo 5: Guardians Campaign, we also wrangled a handful of articles and videos for your enjoyment. This week, we’ve seen footage pop up from around the globe previewing both Arena and Warzone, and wanted to collect a smattering of previews for you to check out.
Below is a curated list from various media outlets covering Halo 5: Guardians’ Multiplayer. We’ll kick things off with IGN’s look at CTF gameplay on Fathom.
- Polygon – Full Contact: Hands-on with Halo 5’s Arena Multiplayer
- Engadget – Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Preview
- A+E Interactive – Halo 5’s Warzone and Arena modes fill needs for epic fights and esports
- IGN – Raid on Apex 7 Full-Match Commentary
- Ready Up Live – Halo 5 Gameplay, Raid on Apex 7
- Podtacular – Halo 5: Guardians Warzone – Escape from A.R.C. Gameplay
- GameSpot – Warzone Makes Halo 5 the first Interesting Shooter in Years
- Games Radar – Halo 5 Arena and Warzone action
- Kinda Funny Games – Let’s Play Halo 5 Arena