By 343 Industries -
Update: The 1.19.15 content update is now available. Full details are below.
1.19.15 HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION CONTENT UPDATE NOTES
The next time you log into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, you will be prompted to download the latest content update that focuses on UI, matchmaking, game-specific multiplayer and campaign, controls, and stability. We continue to work on additional content updates that will include added improvements for matchmaking, parties, and other top community items. Below, you’ll find a summary of the updates that are included in today’s update:
- Improved matchmaking search success rates.
- Made an update to reduce instances of “Awaiting Privileges” matchmaking errors.
- Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect “FIND GAME” screen.
- Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer.
- Made an update to improve Halo 2: Anniversary network performance, specifically in regards to bandwidth spikes.
- Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster.
- Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons.
- Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.
- Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles.
- Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus.
- Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session.
- Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby.
- Made an update to the Halo 2: Anniversary “Legacy” Stick Layout.
- Made stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer.