Welcome to the Xiled Shadows. We play mainly on Halo 5: Guardians, but there is potential for Halo 4. If you are looking for a competitive and respectful team to dominate the battlefield with, than the XS is for you! If interested in joining, send a request with your favorite/preffered playlist and friend request Xiled PhantomX, xskeletonsgrinx, Gruesometugboat, and other XS members.
- Have a mic
- Must be willing to change Armor colors, Emblem, Armor chest piece.
- Must be respectful and willing to follow orders during training.XS Code of Conduct
- Spartans are required to keep the emblem and uniform of assigned division at all times.
- Show respect towards other XS members.
- Callouts are extremely important, if you do not call out, don't expect to receive the same feedback. Callouts are expected mainly in Ranked and Warzone games.
- Constructive feedback is welcome, but must be about strategy not about individual players. When giving feedback provide strengths with improves.
- Keep sexual or racist jokes to a minimum, there's a time and place, Halo's not the place. We can all have a sense of humor but our goal is to be the best Spartan Company by skill and the way we conduct ourselves.
- Build other members up and remain positive.
- Joining a Party
- Invites from Hierarchs or Regiment Guardians will not be ignored.
- Respond to party or game invites from other XS members by either accepting the invite or by sending a message to show acknowledgement. Joining other XS members in a game is not required but you must respond.
- Do not join a Hierarch’s unless invited. Send a message asking if you can join. Once you join any party, speak when addressed and acknowledged.
- Please do not have excessive background noises
- If asked to stop an activity that disrupts other member’s ability to play please stop. Or if someone is being very distracting over comms do not make a big deal out of it and just mute the player.
- Keep comments and conversation to a minimum during matchmaking, it distracts from the goal of slaying
- If any XS member violates any part of the XS Code, they can be given a warning reminder by any other XS member. On the 2nd offense by the same or a different aspect of the code they will be reported to the Hierarchs who will then attempt to rectify issue with a notice. 3rd offense will result in 30 days termination from XS. After 30 days they must be invited by Hierarchs if they wish to rejoin