Hey there I'm RuthlessSkate94, i've been using waypoint since 12/24/15 and in that time i've definitely left my mark on this website. I'm mostly known as the crazy guy that role-plays as an elite by the name of Nos Leygall, sometimes I go by Nos Leygallai instead (swordsman suffix). Well what else am i known for? Being colorblind, ban threading people with my favorite phrase; Hi I'm The Ban thread please feed me, and speaking Sangheili in some of my posts every now and then in the old retconned dialect however, also study the new syllabic dialect. I'm a huge sympathizer for playable elites and really wish they one day could return.
Hi I'm The Ban thread please feed me. a sentence that this website will never hear the end of.
Don't make a girl a promise... if you know you can't keep it.
Let me show you the dance of my people.
Halo waypoint titles given to me:
Tread Lord: Here's why.
Meat Grinder: Here's why.
Deacon of the ban thread: shouldn't really have to explain this one. It's convenient too since my name IRL is Deacon.
Waypointers I've run into:
xBLTx HoT RoD
a smelly kitten
Waypoint monitors I've run into:
Waypointers I'm friends with:
The RZI Guy
Halo YouTubers I've played with
NobleSpartanYT (noble spartan)
We dont know what we're doing.
- Do not be rude or insulting to anybody.
- Ages 14 and younger will not be accepted. Exceptions will be made, but you must prove yourself.
- You must be active on the forums in some way, shape or form (replying to threads, posting feedback, etc.)
- Forum rank does not matter, You can join whether you're a Recruit, ODST, Spartan, whatever. If you attack someone based on their rank, you will be punished.
- You must be active on our community Discord server. Keep in mind that the rules still apply there. When accepted, you will be PM'ed the link to join.
- No standard invitations will be accepted. We want invitations to be convincing and compelling.
- NOTE: We have members in the Discord chat that are members of other companies and in some cases, Monitors on Halo Waypoint. Do not use the Discord as a means to incite conflicts between companies or attempt to reach Monitors with complaints. Our Discord is a way to communicate with members of the Company, but first and foremost, it is a method for anyone and everyone across Halo Waypoint to gather and talk as a community. If you hold beef with anyone, take it up privately. If you have to talk to the Monitors about something that happened on Waypoint, do it on Waypoint.
See you in the chats, everyone!
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.